Necklace

On the next morning, you were at that same jewelry shop Miku was looking at yesterday.
You recalled what happened yesterday and gritted your teeth. You were sitting in the pile of dried leaves for almost 20 minutes. It was a little surprising that no one looked for you, maybe they did, but didn't find you. Students from other classes had saw you, but didn't help. Instead, they called you a jerk and laughed.
With that memory, you pushed the jewelry 's shop door very harshly and it swung so hard it hit the wall. You didn't intend for it to be that hard.

"What are you looking for today, young man?"the shop owner asked. You looked at the display at the window Miku had looked at. It was pretty far from across the road and you were pretty sure that the purple charm with a thing hanging from it (you'll know what I mean when you see the pic;)) was the one she was looking at yesterday.
"I'll have that one, sir,"you told the shop owner.
"Okay. It's pretty stunning if I do say so myself. Hey, is this for your girlfriend, young man?"the owner asked as he put the necklace in a paperbag, causing a cliché with that question.
You know this situation too well to avoid it (sorry, if you actually don't), so you answered,"She's just a friend." Although you wished you and Miku are more than just that.
"That's what I thought. Don't be shy. Everyone I asked, answered that. And you know what, the very next day they all come up to me and said that they just started dating. Except for that one boy, but anyways you can do it! Give this to her and make her yours!"he said proudly and handed you the paper bag with the necklace.
"Thank you, sir,"you smiled and paid.

  At lunch, you saw Miku walk into your classroom. That's when you held the paper bag super tight. But..
  Behind her was Len walking after her. He poked her cheek and played with some of her hair.
  "I put lots of effort in this gift. This will beat Len to the death for sure,"you mumbled.
Flashback-
In every class before lunch, you were drawing on the charm of the necklace you're going to give Miku. You took out the best of permanent markers you have and started drawing under the table, hoping the teacher wouldn't notice. Of course Kaito saw you, but he looked like he didn't want to butt in to whatever you were doing.

 Of course Kaito saw you, but he looked like he didn't want to butt in to whatever you were doing

You drew a chibi of Miku holding leek on the charm. It was pretty hard and the tip of the permanent marker was too big. You even went into the trouble trimming the tip of them.
  You thought,"This will surely make her happy. After all, this is what she had wanted so longingly and again, my art isn't half as bad."
End of flashback-

  As Len waved bye to Miku and went to his own seat,you quickly took action and literally pounce in front of her.
"Eek!"she squealed. You were too excited, so now you're left to embarrassment.
"Umm, ______san. Hello,"she whispered. Her face flushing red.
People in the classroom started staring at you intently. A drop of sweat formed on your forehead. Still you managed to smile to her.
"This is the necklace you wanted yesterday,"you beamed. "I happen to notice you looking at it by chance. Although I changed part of it a little hoping you might like it. Now it's unique and made just for you."

Receiving the paper bag, she widened her eyes. Though, she didn't say anything.
You started to panic a little,"What's wrong? Don't you like it? Sorry, if I can't really draw you perfectly!"

"This wasn't the one I wanted though..."she said under her breath. Your heart felt like it shattered to pieces when you heard her say that.
What?! You thought. You're pretty sure it was this one she was looking at.
"It's the one next to this on the display. Len already bought me it anyway,"she looked down at the floor.
You felt like all the blood in your body drained out. Curse you, Len, you thought.

"Don't be sad, ______! I love this one even more! Although it's not the one I wanted at first, but look at this drawing! I can't believe you drew this, it's so so cute! Arigatou, ______ kun!"she blushed and brought the necklace to her chest and hugged it.
You were so happy to hear that. You were shocked too.
Even Len heard and got out of his seat.

"I'll put it on for you,"you nervously said. Miku's face was even redder as you put the necklace on her.
"There. It looks good on you, Miku!"you smiled. Len was shooting daggers behind you, but you smirked at him and lifted an eyebrow. Showing that you won.