Chapter Seventeen; A Demon's Uproar

I had fallen unconscious after taking notice of the small animal trapped inside a cage, whether it'd be from shock or just how bad my wounds must've been from the Eve's attacks, never once have I imagined in my life meeting the small animal again but as I woke from my few minutes long nap a familiar orange glowing sword was in front of my face, I couldn't fight back currently as my body would take a longer time than Kuro's to heal from such strong attacks.

"Aliena it's so nice to see you again!" that old annoying obnoxious voice spoke, somehow after all these years I still remembered perfectly how he spoke my wretched name given to me by my parents, finally I allowed my eyes to glance all the way up the swords edge till my eyes met with the sword's holder.

"What nice red eyes you have, a subclass I presume?" his taunts became like nails scratching on a chalkboard, slowly I began to get up my body still in excruciating pain but there was no way he could look at me like I was of lower status than him, a murderer.

Eyes darted towards his new Eve, a soft look of worry began to glaze over my eyes knowing the classic tale of Lawless of Greed, it never ended in a happy ending for the Eve.

My hand clutched on to my right arm that seemed to be in the most excruciating of pain even though the easily angered Eve had focused on sending powerful kicks to my abdomen my arm seemed to have been feeling it the worst.

The pain of my arm was taken aback as I felt a long blade pierce through my left hip, immediately beginning to gasp for air as such a horrid feeling of pain washed throughout my whole body, distant screams could be heard coming from the mouths of the sloth pair they weren't far but the shock wanted to make me feel alone.

The sword that had plunged into me was brought back to Lawless's side once more, my fangs were showing as I gave him a look of pure anger with low growls emitting from my throat.

The Servamp could only smirk at this, "come, come Aliena wrestle with thy affections." once he spoke that terrifying sentence my bow appeared in my hand already aiming an arrow at the Servamp but once it was sent off in his direction he disappeared in a flash reappearing directly behind me before sending a powerful kick to my side making my fly across the roof top.

Powerful hit after another until finally a certain Angel grew tired of it, "what do you think you're doing shit rat?" he sternly asked with his arms crossing over his chest just like any adult punishing their child, his Servamp looked up at him with an annoyingly obnoxious grin across his face until his eve sent him a kick causing him to fly far away from us.

"Huh?! Wait!" Mahiru screamed out in pure shock witnessing such abuse to a Servamp, in my opinion the bastard deserved it for everything he's ever caused, a glance was sent my way as the eyes of the brown haired eve easily noticed all of the injuries across my whole body.

"Mitsu why does he keep calling you Aliena?" Mahiru asked curiously, no they can't know anything about this. He can only ever know me as Mitsu, subclass to Tsubaki, a useless helper to him for two years that's all, my past is nothing for his worry.

"I have no idea, it's pissing me off." my teeth clenched tightly together watching the Servamp get up and slowly make his way back over to us, the glare I had across my face never once leaving his frame.

"I hate that guy" eve of greed stated, his back slumped over slightly as his hands found themselves hidden away into the pocket of his black hoodie, isn't it so easy to hate him though?

"You hate your partner, why?" a saddened look was painted across Mahiru's face hearing such words, showing how close he truly was to his Servamp if he couldn't watch another one get hurt.