Chapter 8

Eunmi POV

wait why? what? wae? what he kiss me? why did he do that? ohh noo my preciouess cheeck is getting burn up because of him I HATE YOU DEVIL... but do i really still have this feeling towards him... i hope nott i really dont want him to know especially he's my brothers close friend like really CLOSE FRIEND do i need to tell chanyeol i mean chanyeol the only one who knows.. eh uhh i think i need to tell him sigh

"noonaa~ gwenchana? why are so shock when you know that kris name is WU YIFAN?" well good time chanyeol i really want to talk to you... UGH he's mentioning his namee-_- my head like going to explode

"well ehh uhhh promise me dont tell anybody!? tell somebody i will tell mom like your precious secret!"

"woah noonaa you can trust mee"

"sigh.. well do you remember the PRINCE CHARMING who use to bullied me at high school then i fell in love with him?"

"nee... whats with him? i didnt get it you just mentioning that thing again i mean like you already told me like 100 times-_-"

"PABO! you really didnt get it?" chanyeol shook his head-_- this guy is really such a pabo

"sigh he's..eh...who bully me... he's...name.. is.. uh oh ehh.. er wu..yifan.-." UGH its killing mee!

"ooowhh... well thats good to know he's name wait WHAT? WU YIFAN? YOU MEAN KRIS HYUNG? HIM YOUR CRUSH? WHO BULLIED YOU? I MEAN? LIKE HELL NA-AH! OMO! ARE YOU SERIOUS NOONA!?"

"YAH LOWER YOUUR VOICE! someone might hear it! and yes im serious but i don't know if i still have that feeling or not but my cheecks he kiss me._. you see it right!? huhuhuhhu i am so frustated-_-"

" patted my back noona is okay don't think about this anymore just enjoy what you're doing now? okay! don't think about wu-"

"think about who? YOU TWO AISH-_- I WANT TO KNOW TOO!!!!" then my beloved devil come you know baekhyun-_- i think i should tell him too or not i will die because of him "yeol! tell him.. but you BAEKKIE TELL SOMEBODY YOU ARE SO DEAD AND IM GOING TO TELL MOM AND DAD YOUR SECRET ALL OF IT!" "aish fine!"

Baekhyun POV

both of them why? do they really need to hide it from me! i'm the oldest but they never share anything to me only chanyeol but eunmi she never want to tell me! but now her face really look sad and frustated i want to know! maybe i could make her tell me! hihihhi 

-- at eunmi room--

YES i did it! chanyeol going to tell me everything! while eunmi going to rest at her bed huh i think this secret kinda serious whats wrong with her? that face not like the eunmi iknoe-_- sigh i hope you luck eunmi-ah!... chanyeol told me everything "BWO? HER? CRUSH? KRIS HYUNG? WHAT? THAT'S TRUE?" i asked her i mean im so shock! she reply it with nodded her head that's mean yes!

"BUT HOW?"

"i dont know oppa.. lets..letss jst not talk about this! okay?"

"eunmii..."

"justt go oppaa... i want to reast noww sigh"

"i love you eunmi! and goodluck!"

"i love you noona! don t think about it too seriously okey?"

"arreseo byee oppa byee yeoll good night! sweet dreams!"

me and chanyeol going back to our room when we got out everybody were there i mean i think they hear everything but there were only chen, suho, sehun, luhan fiuh-_- no kris there..

"whatt? did you guys listen to everything?"

"well not everything like half of it but it's okay we can keep it a secret but is she okay now? i mean can she deal it? you know meeting him again? fight with him again like the old times?" ask suho hyung

" i don't know just give her sometime! let's rest now"

Sehun POV

i heard everything in that room-_- is that true noona love kris hyung i mean like it's impossible they always fought with each other! i hope not! huh this is complicated! she can't love kris hyung! wait why do i care? omo omo omo stop thinking about it sehun!

"hunnie whats wrong are you  okay?"

"i'm okay lulu stop worrying"

"dont call me lulu and your face gettting darker tell me whats wrong?"

"i..i..dont..knoww.. maybee... i'm still confused i still need to think"

omo do i really love her? nahh~ thats impossiblee! i hope not!

PS: sorry if my english is soo badddd~ give me some idea pleas~