Chapter 2

*Louis' POV*

    After limping into a bedroom with a very sore back, I don't think I will be messing with Sarah anymore. I limped to my bed and laid down, I started to think about Caity. An image of her beautiful face popped in my head. Her icy blue eyes, her shoulder- length blonde hair, her adorable laugh, her black and blue glasses. I wonder why she wears a lot of make-up because she surely doesn't need it in my eyes. Woah wait a minute Do I Louis William Tomlinson have a crush on Caity? Yes indeed I do.

  I think once I can walk normal again I will ask Caity on a date. Where should I take her on a date though? I could ask Harry but you know he's Harry. Oh Yeah Liam, I'll ask Liam what to do he's a romantic type of guy. Hopefully no one will suspect anything because i'm not good at being secretive or at being quiet. So this will be a challenge.

*Liam's POV*

   After Sarah flipped Louis I was shocked, I didn't know the girl had it in her. Well at least she knows how to protect herself if she knows us, and the Fans know about her, some are calm and some are just crazy. So Sarah will know how to fight back with a crazy fan if she has too. I am so happy Sarah let us have a sleepover at her house tonight. After Louis limped to some room down hallway, Sarah stood up and said, "Okay guys you all probably want to know these to girls here so the one sitting next to Zayn is my best friend Caity, you all probably know her because of her violent outbursts. Don't make her mad either unless you want her to get her scissor collection, and if it gets to that point I can't stop her like all the other times."

   Wow Caity such a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl. I know I sound cheesy right now but it's true. Her icy blue eyes sparkle under her glasses, Her smile is breathtaking, and she's not afraid to be herself, She doesn't care about what she wears, none of them do. And that's great to know that they wear whatever they feel comfortable in.

   Sarah continued speaking, "And the other blonde one next to Harry is my sister Brittany, and if any of you boys become boyfriends of my friends or sister, I wanna let you know now that if any of you break their hearts I will break you face. you can laugh it off now but after what I just did to Louis you all know what I'm capable of and I can do worse. But anyways these are my little lovelies and yall are too. If any girl breaks your heart tell me and I will break them too." Wow Sarah is quite protective isn't she?

   I have a really good feeling that all of us are going to be the best of friends!!!

*Sarah's POV*

Now the boys know Brittany and Caity, good now they will get boyfriends in like a day at the most. I stood up and asked," Would anyone like anything to drink?" They all nodded. " Ok we have water, chocolate milk, soda and tea. What do yall want?" "CHOCOLATE MILK!!!" Niall, Caity, Harry, and Louis said. "Hey Louis how's your back doing?" I asked "Oh it's a lot better since I just rested it, I mean I can walk straight now, Or straighter than before." he said. "Good, so Liam, Zayn, Brittany what do yall want?" "Water" they said. "Ok"

I went in the kitchen and poured 5 glasses of chocolate milk 1 for me of course, and 3 glasses of water. but i'm only one person with 2 arms so I can't carry 8 glasses in my hands. Then Niall walked in and said, "Do you need help Sarah?" "Yes thank you Niall." "Anytime" he said. we were just about to pick up the glasses when Louis came in and grabbed a glass of chocolate milk and ran out chugging it all down. "LOUIS SLOW DOWN OR YOU'RE GOING TO CHOKE" I yelled

Then Brittany walked in and grabbed a glass of water, "COULD ALL OF YOU STAY IN THE LIVING ROOM WE ARE COMING TO GIVE YOU YOUR DRINKS OKAY!!" I shouted. Niall grabbed 3 glasses and I grabbed 3 glasses. we walked into the living room and handed everyone their drinks. "Thank you" they all said. Niall and I sat on the couch next to each other. Niall's phone started to ring, so he picked it up, I looked at the Caller ID and saw ASHLEY<3 Calling...."I have to take this" he said I simply nodded. Once he walked out the living room everyone was looking at me. Caity said, "who was calling Sarah?" I gulped "Um- I-it-he" Niall walked in, "Hey guys sorry I have to go out for a little bit, Greg said he needed to see me." he said. "It's okay Niall I guess we'll see you later." I said