Chapter 5

*Sarah's POV*

    it took me about a minute to think of some lyrics and a song title, and then it hit me, Strong. When Niall and I had that argument and he was pushed out of my house I was weak, sad, lonely, depressed. But when he came back and we made up I was happy, joyful, social,Strong. So this song will be for Niall and I, and maybe I could finally build up the courage and sing it to him. Niall also writes songs and sings them to me, so I should return the favor after all these years.

     Once I got the song title down the lyrics just came to me and I just kept writing them down. Once I finished writing down the song, I quietly sang the song to myself and decided that I was going to sing this song to everyone. I'm going to plan another sleepover for tonight since it's Saturday, maybe we could stay at their house this time. I am finally going to sing in front of my friends and not be ashamed of what I wrote. I walked back inside the house and saw Caity dressed and had her car keys in her hand.

   "I'm going to the boys house for a little bit to hang out, you wanna join?" she asked. "Sure let me go get Brittany and we can head out-" caity cut me off. "Brittany had to go to the college to do some work, she told me while you were writing your song. I would've told you but I know that your under a lot of stress and pressure and wanted to be left alone." "Oh, okay well thanks then, just let me go change and we can go." I said.

     I walked up the stairs to my room and shut the door, I walked up to my closet thinking about what to wear. Well Caity is wearing skinny jeans so I decided not to wear sweatpants and wear skinny jeans too. I grabbed a pair of denim blue skinny jeans and a 'CRAZY MOFOS' T-shirt, since it was chilly outside I grabbed a sweatshirt just in case I get cold. I grabbed another one for Caity and slipped on my pair of blue-green UGG boots, I grabbed my phone off the charger and slipped it in my back pocket and my songbook and walked down the stairs.

      Caity was standing by the door tapping her foot which means she was growing impatient. "I'm ready." I said, "Good, 'cause I was about to leave without you if you didn't hurry up." she said. I giggled and walked out the door to the car. "Are you driving or do you want me to?" I asked her. "Umm can you drive because I'm kinda texting someone important right now." She said. and tossed the keys to me. We hopped in the car and buckled our seatbelt, I put the key in the ignition and started up the car.

    "Who ya texting? Louis." I said, she immediately blushed and turned her head. "I thought so" I said and we both giggled. I reversed out of the driveway and dorve down the road to The boys house.

*Niall's POV*

    After Sarah left the house I was a little sad that she had to leave so soon, the boys seemed to notice the change in my mood and looked at me with raised eyebrows. "What's wrong mate you seem a little down since Sarah left" Liam said, before I could respond Louis said, "Because Liam Sarah had to leave him, I think our Little Nialler has a little crushy wushy on little Sarah Warah." I looked at him with wide eyes and felt my face heat up a little bit. "W-what are you talking a-b-b-out Louis? Me, Sarah? haha I-she-we-uh-um." "Exactly Niall you can't even deny it. Awww our little Nialler has grown up." Louis said whipping a fake tear from his eye.

    "Shut up Lou" I said. I'm sure my face is as red as a tomato right now, it feels like there's no air in here. "Just to worn y'all Caity and Sarah are coming over, Caity just texted me." Louis said. "aww what about Brittany?" Harry whined. "She had to do some work at her college." Louis said "Look I'm happy my girlfriend is smart and a star student in college, but they should give her a break to hang out with me.. her boyfriend. I mean she gets straight A's so they could at least give her a break. I mean we tell each other all the time that we will never leave each other and all, but one of my worst fears Is someone at her college Is gonna come a take her from me because he's smarter than me." Harry said