Chapter 6

*Niall's POV*

     I walked up to a chair that was next to the bed and sat In it, I grabbed her hand and started to rub circles into her skin. The doctor didn't say whether or not she was in a coma but I think she is, her eyes are closed and she is like frozen, not moving a single muscle in her body. But the doctor did say that she took 3 pills over some strong, long named medicine that I can't pronounce least likely spell it. The doctor told me that I saved her and that she is lucky to be alive right now.

     There's only one word that is going through my mind right now.... Why? Caity told all of us about how she battled with depression but she didn't say why or when it started. I know Harry yelled at her- HARRY!! That little butt, He did this..... Wait.. no he didn't. I'm the cause of this, I know how sad she got when I left for the X-Factor. I wish I never left but Sarah always tells me not to say that because I am pursuing my dream.

       I decided that maybe if I talk to her she'll wake up, so I took a deep breath, sniffled and cleared my throat. Here goes nothing. "Well.. Umm Sarah.. where do I start, I guess I say nice cliche' stuff but that's not me too cheesy." I chuckled and tried again. "Sarah.. I need you too wake up and be with me again. Without you life is hard, we're are and always will be best friends, and right now I need my bestie by my side. I Love You Sarah." I said and kissed her forehead. Stood up and waked back to the waiting room.

    "Anyone else wanna go?" I asked Brittany looked around and rose her hand. "Go Ahead Britt." I said with a sad tone. I can't believe I told Sarah I love her I mean what if she doesn't feel the same. Well once she gains consciousness I'll find out.. Won't I?

*Sarah's POV* (Her POV is starting from after she ran away from Harry to her house)

    I ran and ran, I had to end it,i know I told Caity I wouldn't give up my battle of Depression but I am today. They were all screaming my name yelling at me to come back, but I ignored them. Once I reached the front door to my house I was crying my eyes out. I quickly unlocked my door and locked once I was inside. I ran up the stairs to my room locked the door and then ran into my bathroom and locked the door.

   I opened the cabinet above the sink and grabbed the bottle at the very top. Caity, Brittany and I always keep our strongest medication at the top. I poured about 5 pills in my hand, I honestly don't know how many pills were there I just poured enough to think it would kill me and end my road of misery. I turned on the sink and gathered water in my hand and popped the pills and water in my mouth and swallowed them. I turned off the sink.... And then I started to feel dizzy and everything felt like it was going in slow motion. Then my legs gave out underneath me and everything went black......

   Pain and weakness was all I felt right now, I tried to open my eyes but they wouldn't open...I tried to move my body but it was like I was frozen and couldn't move. I tried to speak but it felt like my mouth was glued shut and my throat was closing in as if I was mute. Then I heard a voice, but not any voice.. Niall's. I could tell because of his Irish accent but it sounded as if he had been crying.

     Why would he be crying? Killing myself would've made everyone happy... Right? I listened to what he was saying, "Well.. Umm Sarah.. where do I start, I guess I say nice cliche' stuff but that's not me too cheesy." He chuckled and started talking again, "Sarah.. I need you too wake up and be with me again. Without you life is hard, we're are and always will be best friends, and right now I need my bestie by my side. I Love You Sarah." He said and then kissed my forehead.

    I guess he walked out the room because I heard the sound of soft footsteps and then a door opening and closing and then there was silence. I tried to open my eyes once again and they slowly opened, there was a bright light burning my eyes. I blinked a few times to adjust to the room. White walls, I was in a gown, machines were all around me. I looked to my left and saw a red button that said 'PRESS FOR HELP' I pressed the button and a nurse and doctor came in.