Chapter 4

*Sarah's POV*

    After Caity and I's conversation in the hallway, I was thinking maybe Caity was right about the whole Niall thing but i would probably never tell her that face to face. I started to wonder maybe i was to hard on her and i don't want to lose my best friend over this. I mean i now what Niall did was an accident but Caity doesn't understand that. I hope Caity doesn't think our friendship is over because it's not. who am i kidding she obviously does. I need to talk to her.

      I started to walk down to her bedroom when i saw Louis and Liam in the kitchen they looked like they were fighting the i heard, "LOOK CAITY IS MINE," then the rest was all mumbling. Then Louis said, "Well you can't stop me." and walked out of the kitchen. he had a huge smile on his face. i walked into the kitchen and saw a red-faced Liam. "Liam what was that all about i heard some yelling." i said, he didn't respond. i put my hand on his shoulder. "Liam are you okay?" i asked. "I'm fine Sarah thanks for asking" he said. "Liam you didn't answer my first question, what was with all the yelling in here?" "Louis likes Caity and i told him to back off that Caity was mine he always takes my girl." he said

   "Liam it's okay i'll talk to Caity to see who she likes. Is that alright." i asked. "Yea that's great, thanks Sarah this means a lot to me." He said and scooped me in to his chest. He was hugging me and i hugged back. Liam is like a brother to me or an overprotective dad. either way i love him for that. "Love you Liam and i wish you the best with Caity." I said "Love you too Sarah you're like a little sister to me and i also wish you luck with Niall." He said and then walked out of the kitchen.

*Caity's POV*

   I was thinking about what to wear on my date with Louis. I'm so excited. then all sudden Sarah bust through the door. "holy shit Sarah. damn you gave me a fucking heart attack" I said. "Well sorry I just wanted to talk to you about some things." "Okay what do you want to talk about then?" I asked. "Just about Louis and Liam. I was curious if you like Liam at all?" she asked WTF!!! we were just fighting about our friendship and here she is talking about who I like. Like who does that. i'll tell you no one!!

   "Umm look Sarah I might be your friend and all but I don't appreciate you fighting with me over our friendship and now you're in here asking me who I like and you said that I was 'lacking honesty' as you put it so it's really none of your darned business now is it?" I spat out harshly.

    "Caity i'm sorry about earlier, I didn't mean to go off like that but at the same time you could've walked up to me and said face to face that you didn't support my decision. But no you were trying to make me believe that you support me and you don't I'm glad that I can see right through fake smiles Caity." She said. "Now do you want my help with your outfit for your date?" she questioned "I guess I could use some help." I said. after an hour of picking out the perfect outfit of my favorite pink areopostale sweat pants and camouflage long sleeve shirt which is 3 sizes to big so I tied it in the back. then just threw my hair in a quick messy bun and put mascara on. Sarah and I walk down the stairs to see Louis in some skinny jeans and a blue and white striped shirt. I hugged Sarah and we left.

Louis POV

Even though Caity was in sweatpants and a camo shirt but she looked good. I was so excited I've been waiting for this for 2 days now and we we're about 5 minutes away. Harry told me he set everything up. when we got to the park she looked very confused "why are we here?" she asked "because " I replied.

*Sarah's POV*

Ever since the sleepover 2 days ago things have been running smoothly. Caity and I have forgiven and each other, and now it's like we didn't even have an argument. We hang out with the boys everyday and there's only one thing that's not so good. Caity still doesn't like Niall at all, she despises him after eh slapped me but Niall and I are best friends now, so we're cool now.