Chapter 8

*Zayn's POV*

    I'm just going to be honest here and say that I didn't think Sarah had that In her, I mean she beat Mason to pulp and it was awesome!! But we are all unsure about Brittany and Sarah making up, what happened in the hospital was a pretty intense fight. We are all hoping that they make up but it's their choice not ours.

    Harry and Brittany have hit a rocky road when he yelled and shoved Sarah, but after he saw mason slap Brittany and Sarah jumped in and saved her: he has gained a lot of respect for her now. We all thought that Sarah was just saying that because most people do, but she actually did it. She got slapped and punched in the jaw twice, for protecting her sister...That is some sisterly love right there.

     After the fight between Sarah and Mason, and after the police left, Paul came. I guess Liam called Simon and told him about what happened, but I knew he was because he is Daddy Direction. So now Paul is here and is going to stay with us until our break is over with. We were all telling him and Simon that we are men and can take care of ourselves but he wasn't born yesterday and knew we would fool around.

    But we found a loophole and told him about Sarah. how strong she is and how she is in karate, so Sim0on said that if she could keep an eye on us and be our "Bodyguard" for a little bit then he would extend our break. Sarah of course agreed so now we have 3 months off, we were al; happy so we decided to do a little celebration and go out to a fancy restaurant and have dinner together.

     We are all here at Sarah's house waiting for the girls to finish getting ready, Girls being girls take forever to ready, but the boys say I do too so i'm no different. About half an hour later Caity and Brittany  finally walk down the stairs and they all look absolutely stunning, Ever since Perrie and I broke up it has been tough to find any signs of love again, I just don't know what I did wrong. She agreed to the engagement then 6 months later she says we are too young to get married.

(No Hate to Perrie and Zayn, I completely ship Zerrie, I am happy that they are engaged. But in this book it's going to be different)

    I might be heartbroken but I have my eyes on someone else....and i'm not telling you who it is either. Anyways all of us are complimenting how great they look, Brittany of course walked over to Harry and held his hand while we just kinda stood awkwardly to the side of them. I elbowed Niall in the ribs and nodded my head towards Sarah, who was walking down the stars in a pink 3/4 sleeve lace skater dress. Yes I do know clothes, it's not a bad thing or a creepy thing to know clothes really well.

    She also had on a pair of black flats and a small black clutch with a chain on it so she could put it over her shoulder. Niall's mouth dropped when he saw her, I just smiled at his reaction. He always says that he doesn't have a crush on Sarah but he told me he does, he only told me because he knows I won't tell anyone.

    Once Sarah was down the stairs she looked up at us, then looked at Niall who still had his jaw dropped. She rose an eyebrow at him and he slowly closed his mouth and blushed a little. "Y-you l-look g-great Sarah" Niall stuttered. "Thank you Niall, you don't look so bad either" Sarah said and smiled. But her smile dropped when she looked at Brittany cuddled up in Harry's chest, Sarah frowned but recovered and said, "Are we ready to go?"

     We all nodded and Sarah took the keys but Louis snatched the keys from her smiling, but then Liam ran to Louis and grabbed the keys and said, "No Lou i'm going to drive because you are a bad driver and it's quite scary..no offense" "Fine you wanna drive Mr. Perfect driver guy. then go ahead." Louis said and crossed his arms over his chest. "Ok c'mon guys i'll just drive ok." Sarah said but Liam shook his head. She put one hand on her hip and said, "Excuse me." Liam looked a little frightened and handed her the keys to the van we have.