part 2

BENSON-EVANS RESIDENCE

QUEENS,NEW YORK

The next morning

Olivia didn't sleep in their bedroom the previous night,instead she slept in the guest bedroom.She didn't get called into work today,so she could actually get up and make breakfast for her children.She went to the kitchen and started making breakfast.

"You didn't sleep in bed last night."Carlisle said from behind olivia,startling her.

"Jeez!!Don't sneak up on me like that!",Liv yelled loud enough so that just Carlisle can hear.

"Well,why didn't come to bed last night?"

"Did you really expect me to after you called me a neglectful mother?!",She yelled a little harder than before.

"I never said that!"

"Well you might as well have!!",she yelled in fury.

"I was just proving a point,"he began."I mean,you spent more time with partner than you do with your husband!"

"What are getting at,huh?Tell me!!"she yelled

"I see the way you and Elliot are when you're together.The sweet and loving looks you give each other.You're more like a married couple than you and I are.You might as well just go and fuck him!",Carlisle yelled and then added",but who knows,you probably already are!"

A slap echoed through the kitchen as Olivia's hand connected with Carlisle's cheek.

"HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF CHEATING!",she yelled at him,both of them unaware of their four year old daughter standing in the kitchen doorway with tearstained cherub cheeks.

"Mommy,Daddy?"

Both Carlisle and Liv turned.

"Madison,honey,what are you doing up?"Liv asked,kneeling down to the toddler's height

"I heard you and daddy screaming at each other.Why were you fighting and why did you hit daddy,mommy?"

"Uh...we...",Liv struggled with words,not knowing how to explain this to a four year old.

"It's a game only adults play,sweety."Carlisle quickly added,spinning Olivia around and kissing her on the lips.To his surprise,she kissed him back.

"EW! Cooties!",Maddie exclaimed disgustingly.

"See,we're not mad at each other,"he said."and not 'Ew!',you'll do it someday too."

"No I won't.",Maddie stated matter-of-factly.

"How about you help mommy make pancakes for breakfast,peanut?",Olivia suggested.

"YAY! I want chocolate chip pancakes."

"Anything you want sweetpea."

Carlisle came up behind Olivia,wrapped his arms around her waist and whispered in her ear,

"Can we please forget what happened and move on?..for the kids' sake?",he asked pleadingly.

"I don't know if I can.You can't trust me."Liv whispered back,removing his arms from her waist.

Just then they heard footsteps coming down the stairs.Sixteen year old Laurel and her younger sister,fourteen year old Peyton,appeared in the kitchen doorway with their little brother in tow.

"Good morning.",Laurel and Peyton said simultaneously.

"Good morning babies.",Liv said.

"Good morning sweethearts."said Carlisle

"Good morning mommy,good morning daddy.",Mason said sweetly.

"Good morning momma's big boy."Liv said,picking him up.

"Mommy,can please finish up here?",Maddie moan-asked.

"Yeah,we're all hungry."said Laurel,sitting down at the breakfast bar.

•  •  •  •

After breakfast,Liv went to take a long,hot shower.She stripped from flannels and underwear and stepped into the shower.Just as she was about to close the shower door,a voice spoke up.

"Mind if I join you?"

"I'd like to shower alone."

"Look,i'm not leaving till we  talk this out.I don't wanna fight no more."

"Well,you're the one that started the fight."

"I know and that's why I want to fix things between us.You and the kids are my whole world and I don't wanna wreck that.I love you to damn mu-",

"If I let you join me,would you just shup up?.",Liv interrupted him.

He nodded,a slight smirk on his face.Carlisle also stripped from his clothes and joined her in the shower.They only looked at each other as the warm water sprayed upon them.

"I'm sorry," his words cut through the silence."I know you would ne-"

She silenced him with a kiss.He lifted her up,both legs around his waist and pushed her up against the shower wall.

"I need..uh...I need you inside me.",Liv moaned in between kisses.Carlisle didn't waste one second and within moments he was inside her.He began thrusting slow so that she could adjust to him.

"Faster!",Liv moan-yelled.

He began picking up his pace.

"Ooh Liv,,we drive each other insane."he moaned.

"Aah!..ooh!..just shut up...Aaah!",Liv cried out in ecstasy.

"Mommy,daddy?What are you doing? I heard mommy crying." Both stopped dead in their tracks. Shit! It's their son.How could they forget to lock the door?