Chapter one

It is my 17th birthday a full year has passed since I have been a wolf. There is nothing to do like always bc all my friends are busy for some idd reason. I sat down on my couch and turned the tv on. When all of a sudden the phone ranged. I groaned but got up quickly to answer the phone "hello?"

"Hey" a familiar voice says.

"How have you been Damian?" (My best friend)

"Pretty good just tired."

"From what?"

"Planing your......."

"Planing my what? Damian I thought we discussed no parties."

"We did but you will love it."

"Ok whatever."

"Are you mad?"

"No. Just tell me the time and place."

"6:00 and I will be picking you up so you won't be flaking on us."

"Ok see you at 6." (click)

I sighed and whispered to myself "I hate when they do this to me."

I walked up to my bedroom and went into my closet I couldn't decide what dress to wear. So I just went with my favorite color purple. I picked up the first dress that was purple that I found. I went to the bathroom to get a shower. I layed the dress in the cabinet with my towels so it wouldn't get dirty or wet.

I took off my long sleeve shirt that said "I run with wolfs" (a little inside joke)

I took off my bra and put it in the cabinet with my dress. I took off my skinny jeans and my panties and threw them in the dirty clothes hamper. I opened the shower curtain to turn on the water. When the water reached a certain temperature I stepped in feeling the warm water on my back relaxing my muscles. I wet my hair then grabbed my shampoo I started putting it on my head and rubbed it in I washed all the shampoo out and did the same when it came to the conditioner.

I grabbed the soap and started washing my face and body. I didn't get out of the shower till the water turned cold. I turned off the water and pulled the shower curtain back. I grabbed a towel and covered myself I sat on the edge of the bathtub and shaved my legs arm pits and arms. I opened the cabinet and there it was my beautiful dress I slipped it on because it was strapless.

It only went down to my knees and that was it but oh well. I went under the bathroom sink to get my blow dryer I put it on top of the sink. I went back to my bedroom to check the time it was 5:50 I quickly grabbed my brush and headed back to the bathroom. I grabbed the blow dryer with my other hand and started drying my hair and brushing it.

I didn't have time to straighten it because when my hair was dried and brushed it was 5:59. So I quickly brushed my teeth and headed down stairs for I could pick out a pair of shoes. I went with the black flats because I couldn't stand high hills. I heard an knock on the door "I'm coming."

I answered the door and Damien was there with his other two friends. Hayden and jake they greeted me by saying hello so I said hey back. They looked me up and down and whistled. Damien chuckled and said "are you ready birthday girl?"

I giggled and said "I don't have a choice do I?"

"Nope." He said with a smirk.

"Well then I guess I am ready."

I walked out of my house and locked the door behind me. I walk down the stairs and hoped in the car. I heard chuckles and Hayden I'm pretty sure got hit. I heard Damien whisper to Hayden and jake "be careful ok she never had anyone else in her life except her good friends and their mostly guys like me so she pretty much turned into one and plus her being a werewolf you know so that changed her even more."

I looked at them and said "you know I can hear you guys right?"

Damien said "sorry mercy."

"Its ok. Come on we got to go I want to see were everybody chose to take me."

"Ok sure no problem." he hopped in the drivers seat.

Hayden and jake was not that far behind him they hopped in the back seat. We drove by a lot of places strip clubs bars a lot of places. But I was thankful we didn't go to the strip clubs because to many drunken people.

We stopped at this one club though but it didn't seem to bad on the outside. We went inside and most of everybody was drinking and getting sick I rather gave gone to a strip club but oh well. Everyone of my friends greeted be and wishing me happy birthday so I thanked all of them. They sat me down to were they were seating they kept offering me drinks especially guys I don't know. But I thanked them anyway but turned them down.

I was depressed that I haven't found my mate and I'm 17 years old now. Everyone got up with their mates and started dancing which made more depressed. But I got up and went it the bar to get a drink yes I was that depressed. When I was making my way to the counter this man started touching me so backed away till I tripped over something and on to someone. I looked at who it was I didn't know who it was but the places he touched me like my back and legs were like they were in fire from his touch he leans in to my ear to whisper "your mine and I'm yours."

Here he is my mate finally I found my mate.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N sorry to stop here but the chapter had to end sometime am I right but anyway I'm also stopping here because it is 1:50 am over here and I'm tired but I'll wright some more tomorrow I promise hope you liked it so far.