Chapter fifteen

Two months later

Mercy's P.O.V

Today is the day. The day where Derrick and I are getting married. I was walking down the isle in a short white dress that came up to my knees. I was walking towards Derrick who was in a black tux. When I was walking I looked out the corner if my eyes and saw his family and friends.

Since my family died and all my friends were mad at me for killing Damien. But Derrick said to me before the wedding "my family is your family. My friends are your friends."

I smiled and walked straight to Derricks arms. I didn't hear barely anything the priest said because I was focused on Derrick. But I snapped out of it when Derrick said "I do."

Then I looked at the priest and he said "and do you Mercedes I mean mercy take Derrick to be your lawfully royal husband?"

"I do."

He looks at Derrick and says "now you can kiss the bride."

He kisses me pationatly and whispers in my ear "no one can separate us."

We hold hands and go to the dance floor for the bride and groom dance. After that it was the daddy daughter dance. Derricks dad offered to dance with me but I said "no thanks"

After the wedding was over me and Derrick went to our bedroom. We were just snuggling in each others arms. Watching tv and I was falling asleep till Derrick said "I'm glad an proud we are going to spend the rest of our lives together."

I looked at him and said "yeah me to."

Then I touched his lips to mine than snuggled back into his chest to hear and feel his heart beat.

He said "I love you."

I said "I love you."

Than we fell soundly asleep in each other's arms.

The end

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N if you want more stories like this tell me if you didn't like the ending tell me tell me anything you liked or disliked in the story or about the story I will listen to all of you and try to make my stories even better but if you liked it that is wonderfully fantastic.