Chspter four

I can't help but hate myself for what I said to my mate. The phone started ringing it dragged me out of my thoughts. I answered it "hello?"

"Hey how are you?"

"Pretty good now what's up?"

"Nothing much just wanting to check on you."

"Oh ok so what have you been up to today?"

"Nothing just stayed here worrying about you."

"Yeah I'm ok thanks did you know Derrick was in my house when I woke up?"

"Yeah I let him in."

"What? why?"

"Because he wouldn't stop hitting me."

"Wait he hit you? why didn't you tell me?"

"Yeah because you would have got mad."

"Yeah but I'm mad now because you didn't tell me."

"I'm sorry."

"It's ok I forgive you."

"So what are you doing?"

"Nothing I was thinking before you called."

"Oh cool you want to hang out with us tonight if your not busy?"

"Sure I would love to."

"Great go get dressed."

"Wait were are......." click

Sigh I walked up the stairs to my bedroom. I went to my closet and went threw some clothes. I wasn't in the mood in wearing a dress. So I pulled out a long sleeve shirt. Then went to my dresser and pulled out a blue pair of skinny jeans.

I pulled off my tank top I was wearing And put a bra on. So I grabbed the black long sleeved shirt and put it on it fit tightly around me showing off my curves. I started reading what was written on my chest it said "I howl in pain." I pulled off my shorts I was wearing and put on my blue skinny jeans. I went back down stairs to wear my shoes were.

I dug through all my shoes and found a pair of black shoes and put them on. After I put them on I heard a knock on the door. I got up to the door and answered the door. It was Derrick I said "what do you want?"

He looked at me and said "were are you off to?"

I looked at his blue eyes and said "going out with some friends why?"

"I wanted to take you out tonight and get a fresh start you know for we can know each other a little better." he touched my hand and I got chills.

I looked away and said "If I give you that chance let's get a few things straight."

He put his finger under my chin and tilted it up so I would be looking at him and he said "anything."

"1 no giving me orders

2 don't get me mad

And 3 I love you."

"Ok I love you to let's go."

"Hang on I got to call my friends." he nodded and I motioned him inside.

I walked to my phone and dialed Damien's phone number. On the second ring he answered "hey mercy what's up?"

"Hey I'm going to have a rain check on our plans tonight."

"Aw why?"

"Because I got plans with Derrick at the last minute."

"Oh ok so you forgave him?"

"I'm giving him a second chance."

"Oh ok have fun."

"Thanks are you mad?"

"No I understand he is your mate talk to you later."

"Ok well talk to you later."

"Ok bye mercy."

"Bye Damien." click

I felt Derrick behind me and he said "are you ready?"

I turned to him and said "yeah I'm ready."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N ok hope y'all like it I'm stopping here because I got to think were there going and what's gonna happen but I promise it's going to be awesome and I also got to eat so I'll think about it while I'm eating