Chapter two

I looked into his really blue eyes I was patting his pitch black hair that swept in front of his eyes. He asked me "hey pretty lady what's your name?"

I was fixing to answer when all of a sudden I heard "mercy." "mercy." "Mercedes!"

I finally said "I'm here. and don't call me Mercedes."

Damien found me first and said "we have been looking every where for you."he was going to lean in to make sure I was alright when all of a sudden I heard a growl.

I looked at my mate and said "please don't he is my friend."

Damien noticed my mate and said "ooooooh you found your mate ok I'll leave you two alone."

After Damien left I turned back to my mate and asked him "what's your name?"

He looked at me and said "Derrick."

I looked at him star at rucked when all of a sudden I heard giggles and I looked behind him they were two guys. He looked behind himself two and said "shut up."

I heard behind me "hey I was playing with her." I looked back he was fixing to touch me again till the man looked into Derricks eyes and he growled. The man jumped back and ran off.

I looked back at the two guys who were keeping quiet when I asked Derrick "who are they?"

He looked back to and said "my betas Philip and Gary."

I looked back at Derrick and said "hang on your an alpha?"

He looked away and said "yeah."

I tried to get up but his grip tightened on me. He growled but I had a feeling he wasn't growling at me I looked behind me and here comes Damien and a few other of my friends. They were fixing to hug me good bye like they always did when. I was in Derricks seat and he tackled Damien to the ground. I yelled "Damien!!!" I got up and tackled Derrick to the ground.

Next thing I know he slapped me and he said "don't ever do that again."

I looked at him and got up and ran out of the club. I was shaking really bad I was trying to control myself but I couldn't I heard Damien's voice behind me "mercy? mercy? are you ok? She's not snapping out of it."

I heard Derricks voice behind me and asking Damien "is she ok?"

The next thing I knew I was seeing black and red. I transformed into my werewolf self because I got so mad.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N hey I know this chapter was short but it kind if went with chapter one well u hope y'all like it so far