Chapter three

The next thing I knew I woke up in my bed. I walked out of the door and into my bathroom. When all of a sudden I heard noises from down stairs. Something fell and I heard someone yell "oh shit!"

I started walking to the stairs but I couldn't see anything. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. Were I saw Derrick making something. He looked in my direction and said "good morning how you?"

I looked at him confused and said "good morning what are you doing here?"

He stopped what he was doing and said "I'm just making you breakfast."

"In my house you actually think I forgive you?"

"Well yeah we are mates."

"Yeah but you got me mad and I transformed I gate when I do that."

"I'm sorry but please forgive me I just don't like to be fought with."

"Well get out."

"Fine but you can't change date we are destined to be together." he was walking to me but I backed up.

"I know."

"Were is your pack?"

I looked away and said "I don't have one."

"Really? everyone has a pack."

I looked back at him and said "the closest thing I had to a pack was my friends last night. that's why I attacked you when you attacked Damien."

"I'm sorry." he started walking towards me and I backed up even more.

"Please get out before I get mad again."

He walked to the door and said "we will talk later." He stopped right by the door and turned around and walked over to me. He kissed my cheek and my heart started racing.

I hated to admit it but I love my alpha mate.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N wow this chapter was short I'm sorry but what do y'all think of it so far I'll try to make it better if y'all don't like it