Chapter nine

Mercy's P.O.V

When I woke up I was in horrible pain. I looked beside of me and I saw Derrick sleeping next to me. I didn't want to wake him so I just was looking at him while he was sleeping. He groaned and opened his eyes and said "how are you feeling?"

"Pretty good. what happened?"

"I accidentally ran you over."

"What you ran over me?"

"Yeah on accident."

"Oh ok. What happened?"

"I was driving searching for you and all if a sudden you were in front of me and I couldn't stop in time. But I took you home and patched you up."

"Aw thanks I love you."

"I love you to. Can I ask you something what was with that note at your house?"

I started crying and looked away and said "I don't know can we drop it?"

He grabbed my chin to were I'm looking at him "ok." He kisses my nose.

I tried my best to hug him without moving. "I missed you."

"I missed you to. Can I ask you a question?"

"Yes."

He looks down into my eyes and says "I know this is way to soon but would you like to move in with me "

I looked back at him and said "of course I would."

He smiles and says "great you want to go ahead and move your stuff over here?"

"I smiled and said "sure but I don't want to go there there is some really bad memories."

"Of course you can stay here I'll be back shortly."

"Would you like some help with my friends?"

"No I'm good I got my whole pack."

"Ok hurry back to me I don't want to be left alone anymore."

"Of course I'll be right back let me get my phone and I'll call my pack to help me."

"Ok." he reaches in his pocket and pulled out his phone. I couldn't hear what they were saying I only had what Derrick was saying to work with. What the other guys were saying.

"Hey how are you guys?"

•••• ••• (good you)

"Same old same old. are you guys busy?"

•• ••• ••••• ••••• (no why what's wrong)

"Nothing is wrong I need help moving mercy's stuff over here and I wanted to know if you guys could help."

•••• •• ••• •••• •• •••• •••• ••• ••••• (Yeah we can help we will meat you there)

"Ok yeah meat you guys there to alright bye."

••• (bye) click

"Ok sweat heart get rest I'll be back before you know it."

"Ok hurry back."

He gets up off the bed and says "ok I will. love you I'll be back."

"Love you to."

I closes my eyes and I could feel his lips upon mine before I fell into sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N ok I know the dotted lines might have been confusing but since it was over the phone I dotted what they were saying then out in pharensis what they were saying.