Chapter six

A/N ok before you people read this chapter I have to warn you this chapter is pretty graphic so if you people don't like reading about sex and stuff or your not a loud to don't read this it's pretty detailed so this is the first and only warning.

I started getting undressed I was done before Derrick. That might have been because he was just sitting on the toilet lid watching me undressed. After I was done he started to undressed it only took him about three minutes. I couldn't help but look at how fine and fit his body was. He was very well fit.

When he chuckled it pulled me out of my train of thought. He went behind me to start the water. After a few moments he helped me in. Shortly he fallowed in behind me. He pulled the shower curtain close. I started looking at him and he was looking at me.

He leaned in to kiss me. He kissed me lightly on my lips. Then he grabbed the shampoo behind me and started applying it on himself. Then he handed it to me I took it and applied it to. I got under the water to wash it out.

Then Derrick and I traded places after it was all out of my hair. He picked me up and placed me in his spot and he started washing the shampoo out to. We looked at each other then he leaned in to kiss me again. He kissed me on my lips. Then he kissed along my jaw line.

He pulled me up to were my legs were around him. I kisses his lips while he was moaning. He rubbed my back and while we kissed me our tongues massaged each other. He carried me out of the shower and turned off the water while still holding me. He carried me to his bedroom and was kissing me all over he laid me on his bed and he went to my ear and said "I'm gonna try something is that ok?"

"Yes go ahead my love."

"Ok." he kissed my neck to my stomach the next thing I knew he was licking me. I moaned and he moaned too I pulled his head back up and started kissing him. He started touching my Breast and he whispered in my ear "I'm gonna try something else is it ok?"

"Yes of course."

"Ok."he kissed me down to my breast and started licking and sucking my nipple. I moaned and started rubbing his back he kissed me back to my lips. Then he said "do you want to try with me?"

"Of course."

"Ok let's get situated."

"Ok." he got up and I kneeled down on the floor. He sat on the bed and I started to put as much as I could put in my mouth. He started moaning and then i started moaning. I felt liquid going down my throat it was salty but it was pretty good. I stood back up and he did also. He went to my ear to whisper "you want to do something else?"

"Yes." He put on a condom then he laid on the bed and he said "ok get on." I got on him and i started moving and he was helping me insert it in and out. We both moaned together and I leaned in to kiss him without stopping. I kissed his chest and kissed all the way to his jaw line.

He whispered in my ear "yeah baby I love you."

I was panting and said "I love you to my love."

He held me to his chest and rolled over causing us to stop. He kissed my forehead and asked me "are you thirsty?" I nodded and he said "yeah me to I'll be right back."

I nodded and said "ok." Then he got up and put some sweat pants on and went into the kitchen. So I got up to put a shirt underwear and sweat pants all his. He returned with two glasses of water he gave me one of the glasses then kissed my lips. He took a drink of his glass so I took I drink of mine.

He looked me up and down than he whistled and said "you look wonderfully hot in my clothes."

I blushed and kissed his chest and said "thanks." I heard a ringing noise come from the bathroom. It was my phone I went to the bathroom and picked my jeans up and went threw the pocket to get my phone. I answered "hello?"

"Mercy are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine Damien. Why?"

"Because you haven't been home since yesterday when we talked."

"Oh I'm sorry." I paused "wait what time is it?"

"Yeah um it's......1200 pm."

"Wow I'm sorry I was here with Derrick."

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing."

"Bull crap."

"Whatever I'm going to ask him to take me home so don't get your panties in a bunch."

"Ok hurry I get a bad feeling about Derrick."

"Ok." click

Derrick appeared behind me and said "is everything ok?"

I look at him and said "I need to go home my friends are worried about me."

"Oh ok sure are you gonna come back?"

"You know I will no one can keep me away."

He kisses me and says "Ok let's go."

"Ok."

He leads me out the door and into the car. Then we were off to my house I fell asleep on the way there. I always sleep on car rides it was the way i am.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• A/N told you people it was pretty graphic and detailed sorry about that but I did warn you well see you people in the next chapter