Chapter seven

I woke up to a loud knocking I took my time getting out of bed. I made my way down stairs and to the door. I answered it "hello?"

"Mercy thank god your alright."

I rubbed my eyes to see clearly who it was it was Damien jake and Hayden. "Yeah why wouldn't I be?"

Damien hugged me tightly and said "I had a hunch you were in trouble but I guess I was wrong."

I motioned them inside but they declined "ok well what are you guys doing today?"

Damien walked off so Hayden answered for him "we are going to a club you want to go?"

I saw Damien shoot him a look but I just smiled and said "thanks but no thanks I'm not interested but thanks for the invite."

He had a frown on his face but said "ok well see ya around."

He turned than walked off jake looked at me and said "yeah see ya."

I watched them confused and thought what's their problem? I just shut the door because I needed to stay calm. I went to the couch and decided to sleep but short after u dozed off I heard a loud thumping outback. I grabbed the gun that was under the table and walked outside to see who it was. When I saw who it was I was so happy it was only my pet wolf I called her "angel come here girl yeah who's a good girl you are yes you are. Ok angel come inside."

She ran past me onto the couch I graves the remote and turned it to her favorite show. I went into the kitchen to get her something to eat and get her some water. I approached her and said "ok my angel here you go."

After I set the boles down I sat next to here watching her favorite show when her show was over she licks my hand and face. I said "what is it does some body needs to go to the restroom?"

She howls in response and I said "ok ok ok let's go." I went for the door and she fallowed. I opened the door for her and she darted to the woods I yelled after her "if you want come in just claw or howl at the door I'll let you in." She howls in response telling me ok.

I close the door and behind me and started doing the dishes and cleaning the house. After I was done I went back to the couch and laid there. I looked over to the clock and seen it was about 9:00 pm usually angel wants in by now. All of a sudden I heard two gun shots "BANG BANG!!!!!!!"

I jumped up and all of a sudden I heard a knock in the door. I grabbed the gun that I left on the counter and opened the door. I looked on the door it was covered in blood then I looked down at angel who was shot two times. I noticed a not on top of her I grabbed it and opened it up it said "your next so be ready to die."

I started to cry and I was petting angels dead body. I was whispering to my self "I'm sorry I shouldn't have let you go outside I'm sorry."

I got mad after sadness I got up and close the door to the front then I transformed. I was seeing black and red. I don't remember what happened after that I or where I'm going I guess I'll see when I wake up.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••A/N wow I wonder who did it it just got intense I hope you people like it so far thanks for reading