Chapter eight

Derricks P.O.V

I hater dropping her off at her house unprotected I hated it and I gated myself for doing it. I decided to get up off the couch and get dressed. I went to my bedroom to put some sweat pants and a plain black shirt on. When I got dressed I grabbed my car Keyes and headed outside. I got in the car and started it up.

I drove off to the inter state. I wanted to see her again. When I after a while I finally arrived. I got out and walked up the stairs but something didn't feel right. I knocked on the door but no answer so I did it again still no answer.

I knocked louder and harder but still no answer. So I finally banged the door open and checked the whole house. No one was here but I started smelling something nasty. I followed the smell to the back door. I opened it and there was a dead wolf and blood every where.

I gaged but than I seen a note on the dead Woolf. I grabbed it and opened it up it read. "Your next so be ready to die."

I put the note down and I was mad but I had to keep it together I have to find her. I have to make sure she is ok. I walked back outside to my car. I got in and started it up. I drove really fast down the interstate.

Thinking to my self where is she? I looked away from the road for a second then looked back. But saw a figure I tried to stop but I was to late. I heard a whelp and I stopped the car. I walked to what I ran over. It was a wolf but not any wolf it was mercy.

I bent down to hurt to make sure she was ok. She was breathing but barely I ran my hand over everything. She whelped again and I immediately knew she had some broken bones. She transformed back into her human self. I gently picked her up and laid her in the back seat. I went straight to my house.

I got out and hurried to mercys side I got her out of the car gently. Than I took her inside I went straight to my room. I grabbed some stuff out of my bathroom to help her with some broken bones. I started wrapping her ribs and her hand. After I was done I put my medical kit back up.

After I did that I enter back in there to check on her. She looked so peaceful and beautiful. I decided to get in the bed with her but being careful not to hurt her. I snuggled close to her than closed my eyes. I fell soundly asleep with her close to me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••A/N wow this was pretty good i hope you people liked it I'm gonna think of what's going to happen next thx for reading