Chapter eleven

Mercy's P.O.V

When I woke up I looked and there he was. His head on my chest my bones mostly healed so I got up. Making sure not to wake him and was making him breakfast. He I got finished with the bacon and right about that time. I felt him put his arms around me it was nice and felt good.

I motioned him to the table and sat a plate down in front of him. He looked at me and said "how are you feeling?"

I looked into his blue eyes and said "I'm wonderful how about you?"

"I'm also wonderful."

"Good I'm glad."

After he was done he walked to the sink and washed it. He came back over to me and said "I love you."

"I love you to my love with all my heart."

"Aw come here."

I walked over to him and he motioned me to sit on his lap. So I did he was so sweet I wish he knew how much I love him. I would do anything for him he is my life. I want to be with him forever. We looked into each others eyes for a long time till he told me to get up for a minute so I did.

He got up and he told me to sit back down. He left into his bedroom I wondered to my self I wonder where he's going? But after a few moments he came back and he had a box in his hands. He got down on one knee and said "I know this is way to soon and I'll understand if you say no but I want to be with you forever." he opened the box and inside was an engagement ring.

He continued "this was my mothers mercy will you marry me and make me the happiest man a live?"

I looked at him with glee and squealed "yes of course."

He got up and picked me up and put me on the table and said "thanks."

He starts kissing me and caressing my leg. Than he starts going to my shirt to put his hand under it. Till we heard a knock at the door we both looked and he went to see who it was. He opened the door and a familiar voice said "is mercy here?"

Derrick spoke in a furious voice "no go away."

All of a sudden Derrick was down and all I saw was Damien. I rushed to Derrick and asked "are you ok?" He groaned than I looked at Damien and asked "what's wrong with you?"

He looked at me and said "I'm here to rescue you."

At that moment I heard a low growl behind me. It was Derrick he jumped on Damien's chest and nipped him. So Damien transformed and they were fighting. After I regained focus I went out there and I was in the middle of them. Derrick stopped but Damien pounced on me and almost clawed me.

Derrick transformed out of it and rushed to my side to make sure I was alright. Damien transformed back and said "I didn't mean it. Honest."

I looked at him and said "I think it's better for everyone if you just leave you can't take me away from him we are getting married."

He looked at me surprised and said "what but I loved you."

He covers his mouth quickly and Derrick started to say something but I stopped him. "You are not my mate Derrick is so I think it's best if you just leave."

He looked away and said "fine."

He walked to his car and drove off. I turned to Derrick to say "I'm so so sorry."

He looked at me confused and said "for what it's not your falt."

"Yeah come on let's go inside my love."

We walked inside to sit on the couch to watch some tell but stopping their fighting took a lot out of me. I looked at Derrick and he was fast asleep hey I would be to transforming tahrs a whole lot out of you. So I put my head on his chest and fell asleep listening to his heart beat.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N wow that was pretty good about how Damien loved mercy the whole time wow and now Derrick and her Is getting married you people are seriously going to love the next couple of chapters because they are going to wow your minds.