How you Meet- Moriarty

\(^_^)/ Enjoy everyone!
___________________

Jim Moriarty
"Hurry up boys, vaults don't steal themselves!" You whispered harshly at your two henchmen as they loaded up the duffel bags with cash, guns, and jewels. "We're ready boss," one of your men told you as he started to carry the duffel bags. "Good, let's move!" You commanded as you started to run down the hallways of the huge house. You rewarded yourself for tricking the security cameras beforehand, after all the house you were in wasn't just a normal house. It belonged to the famous criminal and mass murderer, James Moriarty. You had always found something so interesting about him. Maybe it was because you were mental, but something made you obsessed and infatuated with him. His intelligence, style, and overall persona made you want more and more of him.
As you got to the doors of the house, you ordered the men to quietly cover you, as you put in the door combination. As you punched in the last numbers, you heard one of the most dreadful sounds in your entire life. "ACHOO!" One of your henchmen sneezed. "Shit!" You thought to yourself as a sound alarm was triggered, causing a raging alarm to fill the air. Both of your henchmen were suddenly shot dead to the ground in front of you as the alarm ended. You looked down to see five little red dots moving across your chest. There was silence for a moment before you heard slow clapping arise. Coming out from the darkness, was none other than Moriarty himself.

"Wow, I must say. I am impressed," his voice called out, a slight Irish accent dancing around his words. "I didn't think anyone would be capable of coming this far without being killed sooner. Good thing your friend over there had allergies, or else I wouldn't have even known that you were here. I am sorry about that." He grinned darkly as he stepped closer towards you, dressed to kill.
"Aw don't be sorry, I didn't really like them anyways. In fact, after the mission I was going to kill them off, so you actually did me a favour." You smirked, also walking closer towards him. You noticed him looking at you up and down, his breath hitching in his throat. You chuckled to yourself as you stopped two feet in front of him, smelling the rich, dark, scent of his cologne. "You know, you don't look as bad from up close," you mentioned, raising up your right eyebrow. "Is that a compliment?" He asked tilting his head to the side. "No. Alright, alright, maybe." You smiled back. "Compliments will get you killed kitten," he said in almost a whisper.

You could tell that he was getting frustrated, as his accent got stronger. "And that's what I'll do TO YOU!" He shouted as he put a gun underneath your jaw. You kept looking straight into his eyes, not letting any fear creep into your expression. You liked to see him squirm. "Give me ONE reason why I shouldn't kill you." Moriarty taunted, beckoning the gun over to your temple.
"Well," you began, "I still have to see how good I'll look in all of those tiaras that I stole from you. That's one valuable reason I think. Plus your gun isn't loaded, so it doesn't matter if it's a good reason or not." You snickered. James bit the inside of his mouth, slowly pointing the gun away from your face.
"You're good at playing the game pretty one, but too bad I make up the rules." He growled as he brushed his hand across your face. "Then why don't you kill me Moriarty. Isn't that what you want?" You spoke softly, keeping a straight face. You were now only inches away from each other, your eyes fighting for dominance. Jim took a deep breath, seeming as if he was fighting with himself. He turned away from you, hissing under his breath muttering incoherent words.

He ran his fingers roughly through his hair and grunted sharply. "STOP DOING THIS TO ME!!" He shouted angrily in your face. He jutted back towards you, grabbing you harshly by the arm. He let out a shaky breath into your ear, making you tremble beneath him. "You don't know what you're getting yourself into." He mentioned, his voice strained and dark. You glanced over to him and coyly bit your lip. "Then teach me, James." You purred back, his name falling as smooth as silk from your mouth. He let go of your arm, and looked into your eyes, filled with lust.
"Please, call me Jim..."

____________________Probably my favourite part to write! I hope you liked it as well!Much love,~Stéph❤️Redangel259~

Probably my favourite part to write! I hope you liked it as well!
Much love,
~Stéph❤️Redangel259~