How You Both Sleep

Thank you MistressAngrboda for requesting this idea! Xoxo!
Much love,
~Stéph❤️Redangel259~
_______________________

Sherlock Holmes
You and Sherlock will both start with your backs against each other when you go to sleep. Although as the night passes on, Sherlock will turn over and put his arms around you subconsciously. You love it when he wakes up and cuddles closer into you, as his deep voice complains about how he doesn't want to get out of bed. Too cute!

John Watson You and John face each other as you both drift off

John Watson
You and John face each other as you both drift off. His arms and legs tangle between yours, as you tuck your head in his shoulder. In the morning, he kisses you on the cheek and tries to silently get out of bed. You always snicker when he falls off the bed sometimes.

Jim Moriarty You lay on your side, while Jim lays on his back

Jim Moriarty
You lay on your side, while Jim lays on his back. You rest your head on his chest and sprawl your arm across his torso. Before he wakes you up, Moriarty likes to look at you peacefully sleeping and remove hair from your face. When you do wake up, he will murmur something like; "Hello kitten," and roll on top of you. Then, he will place a good morning kiss on your lips. Lucky you!

 Lucky you!