The Break Up

Hey guys,
First time back to writing since the traumatizing three episodes! I'm going to try and adjust my writing style to fit the characters better, but I'm keeping Moriarty alive godammit! So enjoy people!

ALSO IF YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED ALL THREE EPISODES YET, THEN GO WATCH THEM AND COME BACK BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT TO GIVE OUT SPOILERS

Also, I AM IN THE MIDST OF FINISHING WRITING THE LONG LIST OF REQUESTS!
I am just finishing this part, and then the "Make up" (getting back together chapter), and THEN I will start posting the requested one-shots. Keep your cool...

So sit back, relax, and enjoy some break up imagines! (Sorry if spelling errors

So sit back, relax, and enjoy some break up imagines! (Sorry if spelling errors...whoops)
Much love,
~Stéph❤️Redangel259~
______________________________

Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock had been distant ever since the tragedy of Mary's death had occurred. John was mourning and not talking with him despite Sherlock's efforts of communication. You couldn't blame him though, you knew what John was going through. You had felt the same feeling when Sherlock faked his death, you couldn't speak to him for months.

But, you didn't quite know why Sherlock was being distant from you. You were trying to help him with the separation anxiety he was facing with John, but he would flick you out of his apartment claiming that he needed 'space to think' before you could even step into the apartment.

Usually you were one to respect his needs, but honestly it was getting ridiculous. So you decided to stop by without notice to 221b Baker Street. You were greeted by a very scattered looking Mrs. Hudson.

"Oh (Y/N), dear, you've got to go up there!" She said in a frantic voice.

"What's wrong?" You asked worriedly. Mrs. Hudson pointed a shaky hand towards the staircase.

"It's Sherlock! He's gone mad! Please try to speak some sense into him, he's broken two of my teacups already--" She said as a glass shattering sound came from upstairs, "And that would be the third."

You quickly nodded and headed up the staircase. You whipped the room door open and a cluster of papers swooshed through the air. "What on earth?" You exclaimed to yourself as you looked at the room. Chairs were flipped, glass was on the floor, papers were scattered everywhere. It was absolute chaos. A sudden crash from your left made you jump with surprise.

"(Y/N), what a surprise to see you here!" Sherlock shouted as he tripped over a bunched up carpet. His eyes were red and irritated, and a messy beard had started to grow on his jaw. He got up abruptly and brushed off imaginary dust from his trousers. "Now (Y/N), wait a moment. Why am I seeing three of you? You don't have identical sisters do you? No of course not that would be unreasonab--" he suddenly whipped his head to the side, "DON'T MOVE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT!" Sherlock screamed wildly and pulled out a gun from his pocket and shot it at the wall in front of him. He seemed to be talking to some imaginary person.