Ch.3

It was eighth period when I saw Tyler sitting down in the library reading. I also saw Josh walking up with some little Sidechicks. I caught his eye and so did Tyler. Tyler dropped everything and walked over to me .

"Hey baby I missed you" This time the kiss he gave me was on point and Josh knew it.

"Oh I missed you too babe" Tyler grabbed my hand and led me into the library. I could tell Josh wanted a rematch to win me over but it was to many witnesses and Josh isn't that stupid. Instead Josh grabbed one of the girls he was with and sat at our table.

"Hey people I want you to meet...... um....."

"Bri" the girl said.

"Yeah Bri"

"Hi Bri, I'm Harmony and this is my boyfriend Tyler" Tyler looked up and smiled.

"Hey, C'mon babe lets go out now" Tyler grabbed his book shoved it In his book bag and grabbed my stuff as well.

" Thank you baby. Oh and nice meeting you Bri" I shot a look at Josh and walked off with Tyler.

************************************************************************************************************

We made it outside and entered his car, it was a blue ford with tinted windows.

"Nice car" I said as I got in.

"Thanks I bought it last week"He started the engine and started to drive. "So where we heading?"

"It's a place called THE SPOT and its on 9542 n. Abalacsca" I said as I started to text my bestie Aaron.

~Hey Aaron where were you today?~

~Me and girlfriend overslept so we decided not to come today~

~which gf?~

~the white one~

~oh um.......... Jessica?~

~yea thats her name~

~thats ashame boy LOL but when are we going to hang?~

~maybe me and my girl with you and Josh~

~oh didnt i tell you i boke up with Josh~

~no when?~

~yesterday and now i'm fd ing with this boy named Tyler~

~what the heck is "fd ing"?~

~ fd ing is fake dating~

~oh why~

~its complicated i'll tell you later~

~okay c u boo~

~k c u bestie~

"Who you texing?" Tyler asked.

"My best friend Aaron"

"Why do we have to go if we could just talk now?"

"Okay so we're just gonna drive around?"

"Or we could just park"

"Fine" Tyler pulled up in a alley and turned off his car.

"All I wanted top tell you is that we need to act in love no matter what" i said.

"Okay the only reason im doing this is because i hate to watch people beg for my help"

"okay and only reason im doung this is because i know that Josh would approach me if you werent here but when your around he'll leave me alone"

"Okay, now the rules" he smiled.

"What do you mean RULES?" I asked confused

"No getting attached to me, No starting to love me, No kissing my-"

"Okay i got it" I rolled my eyes

"Good" He looked at me up and down and smiled.

"What" I smirked.

"You"He laughed and started the ignition.

I got out the car and started to walk.

"What are you doing?"

"Walking" i laughed

"Get in babe" He said sarcastically.

"No i would like to walk instead" I said rolling my eyes.

"Fine..... well bye" he said as he started to drive off slowly.

"Bye"

"Im leaving now......... still leaving......... almost gone"

"BYE!" i said laughing. Finally he started to drive off and i had some peace and quiet.