Ch.10

Days went by faster than I knew it. My belly started to show, I was four months of being pregnant. It was late March and I attended the pregnancy school for all girls. Most girls were really big. I kept straight A's and did the best on my test. Alex and Sam became really close friends. Well Alex was more of a boyfriend kind of. He still didnt ask me to be his girlfriend. But time to time we will stare at each other and say comments like you look beautiful or you look handsome. We go on dates time to time as well. I haven't seen Ty since we last saw each other at the store. I invited him to my baby shower this Friday. Today Alex and I are going to find out the gender of my baby. We were already suppose to find out but I wanted to wait for my belly to really show.

"You ready to find out?" Alex said as we waited in the room for the doctor. I nodded excited. I got use to my baby, I loved him or her even if it was created by force. The first time it kicked me is when I was sleep at Alex house. I woke up and looked at my stomach. I usually wore sports bra's and half shirts around his house. He likes seeing me confident with my big belly hanging out. I was so use to being skinny but when my belly grew I got use to being big. Alex said he likes me either or. The doctor walked in putting on his gloves.

"Good morning Harmony and Alex" Dr.Ross said.

"Good morning" We said. We looked at each other and laughed. Dr.Ross shook his head at our young silliness. He lifted up my shirt and gasped.

"You've grown since last Friday" He said. I smiled, it probably was all the eating I was doing. I had crazy cravings. Like, pizza and taco seasoning, waffles and salad, chocolate stuffed in meat.

"I know" I smiled again. Dr.Ross started spreading some really cold clear cream on my belly. Then he pressed a square thingy on my belly and moved it around. He pressed the thingy where you can hear a heart beat with on my stomach. He listened carefully and his eyes widened. Alex looked concerned. "What's wrong" I asked.

"I don't hear two heart beats" He claimed.

"What do you mean?" Alex asked.

"I'm supposed to hear Harmony's and the baby's heartbeat but instead I here four heart beats" He sat up straight and looked at me. "Looks like your having not one not two but three babies" He smiled. I nearly fainted.... triplets..... I was unsure of taking care of one child but now I got three at the age of seventeen. Alex looked shocked as well. Dr.Ross turned on the mini TV that was connected to the square thingy. You could see inside my stomach. He pointed to the different spots that the babies were in. "That's why your stomach look like your nine months pregnant when your only four months and some weeks. This means that you will eat more also you will have twice as much mood swings. Also this means your belly is gonna be really huge. But it looks like you have..." He stopped and looked to me then to Alex.

"Were ready to hear their gender" I butted in. Dr.Ross looked at me and smiled. He turned to the screen and studied it. After about two minutes he turned to us.

"Your having one baby girl, and two baby boys. This means they are not gonna be identical" He smiled. I wanted to jump in joy that I'm having a daughter and two sons. Alex looked happy too. He walked to me and kissed me softly. He took out his phone and took a picture of us. Before we left he gave us two copies of the babies in my stomach.

I had the idea of copying the pictures and making them smaller to send people invitations about my baby shower. Alex helped me in the car and before he got in this boy stopped him. I looked in the mirror and it was Josh. He was handing him a flyer for something. I assumed Josh saw me because his mouth dropped. He ran to the door and swung it open. He pointed to my belly and started laughing.

"You knocked up? What a stupid girl" He laughed. Alex tapped on his shoulder and Josh turned around. Before he knew it Alex punched him. Josh fell to the ground.