Ch.5

Tyler POV

My head was throbbing when we sat in the car. I had not even looked at Harmony when we drove. She had led me on and then hurt me.

"Still angry?" Harmony's loud voice made my head hurt even more. I looked at her and smiled. She smiled back showing her pearly whites.

"It didnt even hurt" I lied.

"Liar" She cocked her head to the side and laughed slightly. She was so cute with her long blonde hair and blue eyes. She was nice on the inside and definitely looked nice on the outside. I wanted her so bad to kiss me. We only met yesterday but I've heard about the party girl named Harmony who went to Johnvillie highschool. I never knew I would meet her not that I wanted to anyway.

"Fine you caught me. I'm not even gonna lie about it" I rolled my eyes at her satisfaction. She wetted her lips with her tongue and looked my way.

"Sorry it was payback anyway" She gave me a half hearted smile and finally cut the engine off the car. "I picked the wrong nerd to be with"

"What do you mean you pick the wrong nerd?" I looked at her confused and sighed. I knew exactly what she meant. She was using me of course.

"Well.......... I kinda picked you out from all the nerds because you were the hottest" She looked down to the plush carpet on my car floor.

"What makes you think that I'm a nerd?" I asked because believe it or not but I was the typical popular boy at my old school. I had the best grades, best girlfriend, and head of the football team. In all the movies the popular people use, hurt and bully everybody. That was not me of course. I had the same girlfriend for three years, all A's in every class, and every body loved me.

"Well you were in school early just like all the other nerds, and to top that you were reading" She smirked at me looking confused.

"So were you, and you even stopped me from reading so you could read it" I looked at her and smirked which made her blush. I loved it when she blushed because she was so cute.

"Well okay, I'll give you that" She finally gave in and got out the car.

"You coming?" She pocked her head back in the car and asked me.

"Ugh yeah" I hopped out the car and got my book bag out the back seat. I also grabbed Harmony's book bag before she could get to it,

"Hey" She reached over to grab it but I hurriedly flinched.

"Give it back Ty" I looked at her and smiled.

"Ty is that my nickname or something?" I walked over to her.

"Yeah I just thought about it just when I said it" She smiled. She reached over to grab the book bag again but this time she fell. I laughed and helped her up.

"Well I gotta nickname for you............... clumsy" I smiled at her and threw our book bags over each of my shoulders. She rolled her eyes and playfully punched my arm. Then this tall hot girl came walking towards us. She had short blonde hair and a perfect figure. I licked my lips, flexed and put my golden smirk on. She looked directly at me. She fluttered her eyelashes and smiled. I looked over to Harmony and she had the most irritated look on her face.

"Hey guys!" She looked directly at me."I heard that your new hear and I was wondering..."

"Oh the great douche bag, Winter Smith, Can wonder! Wow I didnt even know your brain was big enough" Harmony had cut the girl off and made that comment. I looked at her and noticed her nose was a little flared.

"Oh shut it Har-Har  I'm talking to the new guy here not the old slu-"

"Hey I'm Tyler and your talking to my girlfriend here. Maybe you should just lay off OK. I am not interested in you...... What so ever" I grabbed Harmony hand and pulled her into the school building. She looked up at me without me knowing that she was. When we were out of sight I let her hand go. Since we were early we headed to the computer lab.