Ch.1

Ch.1

Sometimes people annoy me when they say shut up and be mature well quite frankly I'm only 16. Also I have a life to live, places to go and places to be. My name is Harmony Townsend, and I love to do what I want when I want. My mother is the president's assistant so I hardly see her anymore. My father died in the army about five or so years ago, so I will never ever see him again and that's for sure. Ever since I moved in with my Aunt Kika I learned to not take things so seriously and live life while I'm young so that's exactly what I've been doing. People don't understand that I don't want to be the little mature goody goody that I use to be. To  think they'll be use to it by now.

"Hey Girl"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      " Hey untie" I got up and gave her a hug.

"What you doing?"

"Nothing"

"Someone is here to see you"

"Who?"

"Someone with the name of Josh"

"JOSH!!!!!!!!!"

"yep"

I ran in the bathroom brushed my teeth, messed up my hair but in a cute way, threw on some clothes and ran downstairs. When I saw him he was on the couch biting his nails. Josh was the most cutest lamest boy in school but everybody loved him. I was so lucky that he fell for me. Josh has brown hair, with blue eyes, and the most deepest dimples ever. He is tall, skimpy and very awkward. We met the first day of sophomore year in high school. I was new and refused to share the last locker with him because he was a boy. He finally talked  the principle into letting me have my own locker in the teachers lounge. When I went to thank him and apologize for being a drama queen, he said he liked a girl with a little pep in her step and asked me out. Now we're juniors and we're always together. 

"Hey baby" I said as I walked over to the couch and sat down.

"Hey" he said looking down.

"What's wrong?" I asked lifting up his head.

"Nun sweetie " he smiled and kissed my cheek.

"For real, what's up?" I smiled.

"Nothing women" he smiled and got up. " Ready to go?"

"Go where?" I stood up as well.

"Now when did I ever tell you where we was going when I'm surprising you?"

"Today" I laughed.

"No not today, not tomorrow, not forever" he smiled

"What makes you think I'm going to be with you forever?" I grinned.

"Love" he picked me up and carried me out side to his car.

My untie poked her head out the window and started to blow kisses to us.

"Bye my loves and be safe!" she yelled.

"Bye!" we yelled.

Josh opened the door for me and I got in. He got this car for his sweet 16 party last month. Its a black and red 2014 Volvo with hydraulics. Although he never not once used the hydraulics he always tell people that he get Turned up in them like he raw or something. He always think he the stuff, sometimes we get In huge arguments because I see him flirting with other girls. Like one time I had to walk home from school, because Josh refused to drop me of due to lack of gas, and I saw this girl Abby feeling all on his abs. I went all crazy kookoo girlfriend on him. I went to him pulled Abby off and slapped him dead in his face. Abby eventually left Josh alone, but Josh never learned his lesson. He did the same thing with other girls named: Monae, Tiffany, Chelsey, Jordan, and the girl who've been trying to steal him away from me the most and never gives up.....Winter Smith. I once even saw him kissing Winter, behind the bleachers of my cheerleading game. I was so upset with him that It took a flower everyday for two weeks just to let him talk to me again. Eventually weeks turned into days and days turned into hours and hours turned into like twenty minutes. I know we shouldn't even be together but what can I say I'm young.

"What your thinking about" Josh had interrupted my thoughts.

"Us" I looked at him

"You having second thoughts?" he kept his eyes on the road but I could hear the serious in his tone of voice.

"No, Why?, Are you?" I asked now serious as well.

"No. How can I?, I love you so much and if I lose you I would just be heart broken" he smiled and his dimple reappeared.

"Then... Never mind" I looked into my window and closed my eyes.

"Then what?" He asked.

"Then why do you intentionally hurt me?" I looked at him thinking about all the girls he might have said that to.

"I don't intentionally mean to, how many times are we going to go over this?"

"As many times as I want" I had a attitude and Josh noticed it and calmed down.

"I'm sorry okay about everything. About winter, about hurting you and not paying attention, I just want one date where we don't talk about the past. Okay, can we do that?"

"Sure" I said sarcastically.

"C'mon harmony. cheer up I said I'm sorry"

"Fine. are we close to our destination?"

"yep" he smiled and looked at me. "I wuv you"

"Oh you do?"

"uh huh"

"Then I guess I love you too then"

"You better"