Ch.6

I woke up to Ty shaking my shoulder.
"Hey get up were here" I opened my eyes and looked at Alex. He was knocked out just like I was. I sat up and shook Alex. He jumped at sudden touch. Ty helped me out the car and I helped Alex out. I looked at the huge mansion in front of me. It was Gray and had beautiful flowers everywhere around it. I couldn't take my eyes off the huge pool and jacuzzi. Tyler grabbed my waist and pulled me inside the house. As we entered it was empty.

"Where's everyone?" I asked.

"I told you his party start at like 11:30 to 12:00" Tyler said.

"What time is it now?" I asked. Suddenly a maid came up to me and took my jacket exposing my sides. Alex smiled at the sight of my dress fully. Tyler looked at him and laughed.

"Dude put you tongue back in your mouth, she's taken" Tyler said as he pulled me closer to him. Alex put up his hands surrendering but didnt take his eyes of my body. It made me feel a little uncomfortable. I Cringed at him looking me up and down and Ty noticed."Lay off pervert" He said to Alex in a tough voice. Alex looked up and just rolled his eyes.

"Fine" He said as he handed the maid his jacket. "Its not my fault she look good" He smiled as he walked to sit on the nearest couch.

"So again...... what time is it now?" I asked again. Ty looked at his phone and showed me. It was eleven, and we had thirty minutes. Ty offered to play truth or dare again but I would never play that with Alex. Not the first impression I got from him was that good. So Alex came up with something....... Hide and go seek........... In the dark. First I didnt agree but I gave in. Since I'm the smallest out of both of them I can fit in the small places. Alex agreed to only play on the first floor knowing that I would get lost. I warned him that I was clumsy so he had the maids place all the breakable priceless things upstairs. when the lights went out it was pitch black.

"I'm not sure I wanna play this anymore" I admitted looking into the blackness. I heard Ty voice come from a far distance down the hallway.

"Come hide with me first until you get the hang of it" I heard his voice come closer and closer until he grabbed me. He pulled me into some room that seemed darker than pitch black. He pulled me into his arms and it was really quite. Only thing I could hear was his heavy breathing in my ear. I heard Alex start to count from ten.

"Stop breathing so hard" I whispered. 8......7......6

"Sorry, I can't help it when your pressed in between my legs like this" He whispered back and I could feel him smiling. 3..........2........1
I scooted up and he pulled me back. "I didnt say it was bad" He whispered right in my ear. I heard Alex running around. He had to pass this room like thirty times. Every time he stopped in front, my heartbeat went faster. Ty wrapped his arms around my waist and scooted closer to the wall. We were sitting down and he was leaning on the wall while I was sitting in between his legs. He put his knees up so I could rest my arms. We sat there for like ten minutes before Alex stopped in front of the room we were in. My heart rate went up like thirty times it normal speed. Ty pulled me closer to him and I leaned my back on his chest. It was like we were in a scary movie and the killer was getting closer and closer to us. All of a sudden the light came on and a flash scared the mess out of me. When I got my sight back, it was a lot of unknown faces staring at us. Alex was in the background cracking up. This girl with glasses and freckles was looking at the camera with a disgusted look. "What the heck man, Alex come here!" Alex came to the front wiping the smile off his face. I pushed myself up and so did Ty. Alex faced Ty with a serious expression. But after like one minute of staring at each other Alex started to laugh again. Ty grabbed my hand and snatched the camera from the freckle faced girl. Ty stormed up the stairs pulling me with him. After like twenty steps I slowed down.