Ch. 11

I woke up ready for my baby shower. I got out my bed and headed to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the full body mirror on the bathroom door. I was getting bigger every minute. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I went into my room and didnt even remember Aaron was in my bed. I starred at him for a few seconds and then threw a pillow at his face. He jumped up but when he saw it was me his face softened. "Do you really have to wake me up every day like this" He got out the bed and kissed my cheek. "I'm going to shower" He left my room and I closed the door. Ever since last Saturday since our first date we've been looking at our relationship a different way. He asked me out everyday since then. Of course I said yes. So that was six dates so far. Every night he sneaks into my bed but he knows that I'm not sleep.

Quite frankly I think its sweet that he wants to check on me every night. I haven't spoken to Alex since our little understanding. I don't mean to sound like a gold digger but he was the reason I had baby beds, bottles, blankets, teddy bears, diapers, food, and clothes. I didnt think I would have to worry about buying things while I was pregnant because that's what Alex told me. I knew that I couldn't count on his money all my life but I didn't think we would stop hanging out this early. I grabbed my phone and started to play Sub Way Surfers. After awhile I got bored.

"Harmony?" I heard a familiar female voice outside my door.

"Come in" I said. Sam walked in and slowly closed the door. She smiled happily and ran to me. I got up carefully and hugged her. "Its been a while" I said. We sat down on my bed and faced each other.

"I know right....... I was kinda waiting for Aaron to apologize but..... yesterday he texted me saying he was sorry and I was right" She looked down. "But I knew it already" She smiled. I looked at her wandering what the heck she was blabbering about.

"Wait......What are you talking about" I asked. She looked at me sideways.

"He hasn't told you that he likes you?" She asked.

"Ohh that....... Yea he told me.... we've actually been on six dates so far" I said. She smiled. My phone started ringing and I looked at the screen. It was a unknown number. "Excuse me l have to take this" I said. She nodded and I swiped my phone and pressed my ear up against it. "Hello?" I said.

"Cuzo Harmony! Its me.........Jacob" He screamed with his accent. Oh no. It was the happiest Australian cousin I've had. He was married into my family about eight years ago. He' two years older than me and less mature.

"Jacob!" I faked screamed. He laughed at my fake scream.

"I got your invitation and I'm about ten minutes away from your house" He said. I didnt even invite him at all.

"How would you know about my baby shower?" I asked.

"Oh yeah I've been meaning to ask you..... who the baby daddy?" He laughed. I know what he was trying to do.... change the subject.

"How  did you get an invitation?" I asked again.

"Well I didnt but I guessed that was a mistake because we haven't seen each other in like five years so I figured that you lost my number and couldn't get in touch with me" He said. I sighed slapping my hand on my forehead.

"Yep your totally right" I said. "See you in ten then" I hung up before he could answer. I got up and looked at my drawer.

"Who was that?" Sam asked.

"My stinking Australian cousin" I sighed.

"Australian?" She asked.

"He was married into my family eight years ago. I haven't seen him since I was 12 and he was 14"