chapter 2

Pat and Jen go to the nearest cave next to the area with a bunch of animals.

Jen: I still cant belive I have a lucky potion!!

Pat: *He ignores Jen but finds something yellow inside a what seems like a white temple* I-Is that a lucky block temple?

Jen: RACE YOU THERE!! HAHA!

Pat: *He ran past jen and used his bare hands to break the yellow lucky block* HAHAHA!! I GOT IT!

As he broke the lucky block, he got a lucky sword.

Pat: YESSS!! WAY BETTER THAN YOURS!!!!

Jen: WHHHYY!!! A lucky potion is tooo useless against that!!

Pat: On the bright side, your lucky potion is very overpowered

Jen: *She looks at the potion* Yeah.... Your right!!

______________________________________________________________

Pat and Jen got coal, and iron, it seems like the cave they found wasn't deep.

Pat: Dang... I wish it will be deep....

Jen: Im going to craft a furnece

Jen cooks some food while Pat searches for a deeper cave. On the distance, Jen could see a black pit that looks pretty deep..

Jen: PPPAAAAATTTTTT!!!!!

Pat: WHHHAAT!

Jen: I THINK I FOUND A CAVE!! A CAVE THAT SEEMS SUPER DEEP!

Pat: ALRIGHT, LET ME TAKE A LOOK!!!

Pat goes take a look, Jen was right, it seems like there was diamonds that deep.

Pat: WOW! Jen, Im going to go mining, you go build shelter, craft shears with the iron, and go shear sheeps for beds.

Jen: Okay!

Jen goes does the things Pat wants, as Pat goes mining, it was midnight when Pat finished mining, he was in rashes since its half real life and half virtual.. Pat saw Jen witch looks like she is in half a heart.

Pat: *Goes kills the mobs attacking Jen, He sees that a bunch of them are from other mods* HUH? These mods are so hard to kill!!

Once he kills all of the evil mods, he sees Jen in bruises

Pat: JENNN!! ARE YOU OK? Did you drink your lucky potion!!

Jen: No.....Too.....weak *she slowly gets the potion dropped on the ground*

Pat: HERE *he gives it to Jen* Drink it!!

Jen drinks the potion, she felt powerful.

Pat: Here, I have a bucket of milk, once your at full health, drink it. I don't like it when your overpowered for a long period of time!

Jen: What!! NOO!! *she quikly gets up and sees that there are a bunch of mods behind her* GAHH!! I have to use the potion for the best Pat!! Im going to the house to get a sword!

Pat: Here are some diamonds!!

Jen: Y-you manged to get that? It was only one day!

Pat: I will explain at the house, now, lets go!!