chapter 5

Pat's POV

It feels too real

This feels like a punishment

I don't know if I deserve to be here

Once the ship arrived at our distillation, Jen and I left the ship. Captain Cookie was just standing there reading some book.... I don't know, but we need to find the shop so we could buy clothes. "H-Hey Captain?" I asked "YEES?" he asks tilting his head in confusion. "I know that we are already at the Pakilyala kingdom but is there a place that isn't at the kingdom that we could buy clothes?" Jen asked "OHHH! YES! There is a small village there that sell great items! Even clothes! Go ahead! The Left would lead you to Paikilyala kingdom and the right would lead you to the village I mentioned!" He said cheerfully. "Alright, buh bye!" Jen Yelled as I took her arm and ran to the right.. We saw a note laying on a tee. I picked it up. It said

" Ah. This is time right? Haha, it took a while to make this.. Anyway.. Welcome Pat and Jen.. This is a virtual world based by your amazing videos. Your world may incloud: Stories you have randomly made, some popular series, characters, videos you enjoyed in other youtuber's videos bunch of mods and reality. I have given a characters their own functions after making the backstory. Here is the story

Pat and Jen ran away from their homes to make a life together. But they were attacked by a wolf and passed out for one day, they woke up and realized that they need to be careful next time. Peope from their kindoms are panicking on where they are. They and searched but they could not find them.. (Story continues on from here).

Now here are the people I added to their own worlds

Aphmau, Jin, and Sky

Ross and Max

Cory and Shubble

Pat and Jen

The crazyCraft group (In Lizzie's channel crazycraft series for example)

There not alot, but oh well.."

Jen's POV

It was actually close after all! The village was right in my eyes. It was so simple! I then saw a sign with a drawing of a dress. "This must be the shop" I said pointing as I held Pat's arm to the shop. We entered in. I really hope they don't realize who I'am... We saw some dude in a squirrel outfit, brown haired, red bowtie, and glasses. It was weird to see him dress like that. He was counting money. Because we were so concerned, we came to him and asked him some questions, we read his name tag, it was Sirbuttbutt scribbled with Ross.. Wait.... Was he..... YOURPALROSS? (ok I know they dont know eachother but its my book lolol) "HEYY ROOOSSS!" Pat said. "Who?" "Uhh, Ross!" I said. "Who is Ross? OH! You must have read it in my nametag, haha!" He said "Me and Pat were confused. "WAIT! YOUR PRINCESS JE-" I quickly covered his mouth. Sure, the shop is empty but people outside could still hear.. "DON'T SAY A WORD" I said. "But..Why?" he calmed down. "We should talk with you at the storage room." Pat said as he grabbed the brunette's arm to the storage room.

"Guys, im confused, why don't you want me to yell your name?" The brunette tilts his head in confusion. "We will talk it out and soon we will be all out of this confusion state" Pat said "Talk first, who are you?" "Well... I'm Sir Buttbutt from the butt kingdom, we serve as knights!" The boy said. Then I instantly remeber in Mithzan's and YourPalRoss's channel's series called "Butt Knights" But I don't want to break the fourth wall so I kept quiet. I was confused. Should butt knights be in their world? I remebered the note Notch gave us and the confusion was cleared, videos you enjoyed in other youtuber's videos is what it said in the note. We watched the series in 2016, we stopped watching then, but I know we enjoyed it so much.....

. "Way is it why does it say Ross then?" "Oh. I like that as my name for myself but Sir Buttbuttbutt knew, so he wrote it on my nametag. "Why do you work here if you serve as knights?" I asked. "Our mother has just got into making clothes, so she didn't know what to do with them, they did not fit on us, so she decided to sell them. Me and Sir buttbuttbutt decided to make this place into a temporary shop because of how much clothes our mother has made.." He said. "Well... Pat is from DragonEgg and I'am from the Paiklyaya kindom.. You know us right? We decided to move away to make lives in a small house! We came here to visit our parents of course!" I went with the backstory instead of breaking the fourthwall.

"Sorry we called you 'YourPalRoss' we wanted to joke around y'know!" Pat said scratching the back of his neck. "Oh I see.. That would be a nice fake name, anyway, why did you want to hide your names?" Sir Buttbutt asked. "Oh, we wanted to suprise Jen's parents!" Pat lying trying to hide the fact that we came here because of the shadow.. "We have.. As you may see. Raggy clothes! We want new ones." I said "We are going to tell mother that we need to make lives ourselves and stuff!" Pat said. "Ok! By the way, we open this shop from 5-8 o clock! Choose anytype of clothing you want!" Sir ButtButtButt said. "So were is Sir Buttbuttbutt?" I asked. "Oh! He had to do some duty at the butt kingdom so I'am in charge!" He said. We got out of the storage room and left to pick out our clothes.

*Time skip*

Pat's POV (Short POV)

I wore a black shirt, pair of jeans, and some black sneakers. Jen wore a pink shirt with white stripes, a pair of shorts, and pink sneakers. We left to the kindom. We were ready...

A/N:

IMMMM SOOOO SOORRRYY I DIIDD NOT UPDAATTTE!! There was no internet on my laptop so I had to wait to refill! Im SOO SORRY!!! ANyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter!