Chapter 10

Pat's POV

We were about to make it to the seats until Jen stated something..

"PAT WE HAVE TO WEAR WEDDING CLOTHES!!" She says.

"Why? How?" I asked.

"If we are gonna have a 'family gathering' and attend a wedding we must atleast dress like it" She explained.

"But how are we gonna get clothes? The wedding is about to start and.."

Jen points to a near dress shop.

"We only have 5 minutes left till the ceremony."

*

Jen's POV

We came out of the dressing shop. I wore a long pink dress with flower designs while Pat wore a suit. It wasn't that expensive. Thank goodness for the wizards job we had at the Paiklyaya kingdom.

I suddenly got this feeling of Nostalgia in my stomach.. This reminds me of Pat and I's wedding together.

This made me realize..

I miss home. I want to come back.

*
We made it to the ceremony and it was PACKED.

We seated down. Hopefully they won't ask us where's our family..

Half of the lights turned off as calm wedding music turned on.

We saw the nephew of the linch king looking nervous. The nostalgia in my stomach starts to grow.

Oh, how I miss these feeling outside this world.

Doors open to reveal a young woman with black hair and freckles.

She walked down the iles with her beautiful wedding dress.

I reached to Pat's hand. Hoping this feeling in my stomach will calm down.

The young lady was holding a bunch of flowers in her hand. Nervous was written in her face.

That was me when I had our wedding.

Same with Pat.

We both have social anxiety. So having an entire wedding related to us was scary.

She reached to the area where the groom, best man,high priest and bridemaids stay at.

The high priest began giving his speech.

Until they say..

I do.

*
After going to the bathroom from stress I saw Pat waiting for me outside the restrooms.

"Jen, we need to start moving."

"Alright."

We went upstairs to the party.

It was very crowded. We need to get to the third floor. But. It's off limits.

Pat wispered something in my ear.

I noded my head.

Oh. We did the usual way to get upstairs.

Pat's POV

We sticked to the wall next to the stairs. Since there is alot of people. No one is able to see us.

I don't know why I'm so calm. I was never able to be in a room of this much people. I have social anxiety. And I can't deal with these things.

I began to get the fact that these people don't exist? I really don't know. I'm just glad im not making a fool out of myself.

The wedding was beautiful. It expressed our feelings when we had our wedding.

It hit us hard to the point we forgot we were here to save the world.

The linch king didn't attend the ceremony for some reason. Oh. I forgot the fact he's my virtual father. (Ik Pat is the linch king but if he is the son. I feel it will make things Intresting)

We made it upstairs without getting caught thankfully.

We then noticed that figure we saw earlier. The one we were chasing!

I don't have a good feeling about this so we decided to follow them..

"Dang. I'm trying to save the world too!" The figure mumbled loudly.

We continued following them until we reached the fifth floor. The last floor until the roof top to be exact.

Jen wispered in my ear.

"We can't follow them to the roof top! Then we will get noticed by gaurds!!'

"Jen we will catch them in no time don't worr-"

"About time." A deep voice echoed the room

We looked up to see Waren!

Is he gonna find out who the fugure is?!

"Waren.." A cheery, but but low voice stung the room too.

It came from the figure.

It was best for us to stand up.

"Or should I say-" the figure voice cracked as we stood up.

"J-Jenifer, Patrick. T-thats.."

How does person know us?!

I really want to take that hood off. I want to see who this is!!

"Please don't reveal my name. These two arnt gonna-" waren cut his sentence

Im so confused

"IM SO CONFUSED! CAN ANYONE EXPLAINED WHAT'S GOING ON?" Jen roze her voice a bit.

"I think I'm the one who deserves to reveal who I'am.." the figure spoke up..

About time.

"N-No. I think i should be hones-"

"Come, on, let me explain..."

"I'Am..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N: HAHA CLIFFHANGER!! Sorry to leave you guys hanging like that. I haven't updated in a while. I haven't really had the mood to write. So yeah.

Anyway. This chapter us dedicated to people with anxiety and social anxiety. I have it too. I relate to you guys.. I just want to say. If there is anything bad going on. Just know you have my full support. Thank you so much.

Until then. Stay toned for the 11th chappy!! ♡♡