Chapter 14

...

Jen's POV

Days or weeks went by. Bommy agreed into training us. But still wants us to be far away when the secret destroyer strikes.

We got new clotes. Me having pink armour while Pat has black armour.

Pasty got rose colored armour aswell.
Right now we are having dinner. Waren couldn't eat so he stayed there.

As soon as dinner finished. Pat and I went to our rooms. Waren talked from outside the door.

"May i come in?" He asked.

"Sure." Pat awnsered.

Waren walked in.

"I came to talk to you guys about something." He said.

We stayed silent.

"Since we are going to the secret destroyer in a few days. I just want to say, I might not come back to you guys."

"What?" I say.

"If we succeed. The future will change. And I will go back there having my memories Erased and being the person I used to be." Waren said silently.

"As you may see, Pasty's from another universe. There will be a portal leading her back to her home once we win. Her memories will be Erased aswell. She doesn't know this. But from my studies, it will happen.." Waren explained.

"The reason why I'm telling you guys is because, I want you to be aware on what's happening.."

"You see... I know you guys are in a fantasy and this is just a fictional story for you guys to enjoy. I know you are doing this so you won't die. Seeing as you will die in real life if you die here. Pasty also knows this but doesn't know your youtuber lives." Waren explained

"No one knows in this story except me and Pasty...I guess we broke the 4th wall-"

"We arnt doing this so we won't die. It's one of the 2 reasons. But, our 1st reason is because.." Pat explained.

"We want to save this world."

"We are going to get you guys to your normal lives when this end. Pasty will return home. You will be the person you used to be. We will be sad that you two will forget us but it's for the sake of your happiness. This is our goal." I explain.

"Thank you.." Waren said.

"You guys need rest. There's going to be alot of training tommorow." Waren said.

"Okay." Pat said.

Waren goes through the wall and Icontinues his speech and we all have breakfast until the time has comeght."

*

A few days went by and it's time for battle.

"Okay, hello everyone." Bommy came and we were all lined up.

"I a few hours we will be headed to the enemy. Who is slowly tearing this world apart."

"I'm going to be serious this time. We are going to win!!" Bommy  yells.

Everyone cheers.

"I don't want you guys to loose after all of that heavy training."

"I will bee coming with you guys to fight off the enemy-"

"NO!! YOU WILL BLOW-" Joe screamed but is cut off.

"No i will not. If it's for the sake of this country and my group. I have to take responsibility."

"Bommy please.." Pat said.

Bommy then laughs.

We all tilt our heads in confusion.

"You think I wanna die?" Bommy said.

"I have powerful TNT over here."

Everyone cheers and we are all happy.

Bommy continues his speech and we all have breakfast until the time has come

"It's time to departure!!" Bommy yelled.

Bommy explained the plan.

we nod.

"Okay. So I blow up their dungeon. We are going to fight the robots aka soldiers." Bommy explained the 1st part.

"My member has saw the secret destroyer before and saw his area. He made a smart Idea to make a map leading to the area." Bommy held up a map.

"A group of my strongest members go to the area and.." Bommy left off.

"The real battle will begin. I'm going to give you guys my strongest TNT and I have dr. Lilly having to nurse you."

"I also have powerful potions that I made to keep you alive. If every member is out.. I have to face a destroyer.."

Everyone gasps.

"Don't die on me.." Bommy suddenly said.

"I can't deal with having to sacrifice my members. So please.." Bommy explained.

"Pat, Jen, and Pasty. DON'T GO WITH MY STRONGEST GROUP!" Bommy yelled.

We stiffen.

"It's bad enough that i trained you guys to help us." Bommy left off quietly.

"If this plan fails, I give up. So... Don't fail yourselves." Bommy starts.

He explains more plans and cons and we realized...

He doesn't looks happy.

*

We went outside. All of the Destructive-TnT members came outside.

We are already setting off..

I was nervous

I was scared

I was sad

I want to return home soon..

--

sorry for filler chapter, the real battle begins in chapter 15.. ;;