chapter 8

Jen's POV

I woke up to the alarm clock beeping, what time is it?

I looked over and it was 8:56 AM, it was too early... Anyway, I had a question on my mind that was I was supposed to ask Waren. How did he get from the future? I don't understand.

Any way I did my usual morning routine, I got up and showered. Wore my wizard clothes Then I did my hair. Then finally...THE TOP! ♡

I got my bag of potions, I put empty glass bottles in there for backups. I'm really enjoying this job!!

It was 10:30 already, thank goodness I woke up at 8. We should be leaving at 11.

Speaking of.. OH MY.. Pat! I should've woke him up!! Then I heard showering noices.

I checked the bed and he was no where to be seen. Hm. He is quick when it comes to showering!!

I waited for him, and he finally came out with his wizard clothes.

"Hehe! I knew you will awake soon! How come you didn't wake up to the alarm?" I aksed

"I was, but too sleepy so I waited for you to take your shower." Pat said.

"Oh" I just said.

"May I ask why we are going to the shelter?" I asked Pat.

"Well, we need to Burn the area. We need to find a new place. Destruction is my middle name, isn't it?" Pat said proudly.

"Welp, I'm going to pack our things until the bus comes to pick us up." I say as I looked at my suitcase.

"We really need to say a quick good bye to Ross though, he helped us through so much." Pat crossed his arms.

"Oh yeah! We really need to do that!!" I say excitedly

I started to pack up and listen to Pat at the Same time.

"So we need to leave at 2:00 PM then Vist Ross... We would be with captin cookie at 2:40. We would reach our shelter at 10. So that would lead us more time to burn it." Pat explained.

"Wait is Captin Cookies Ship gonna be at dock today?" I explained while packing the books.

"Well, he leaves with the ship everday and this area is his home..." Pat remebered

Well, I cant complain, most of the times, Pat would have a better memory than me.

"Oh right.." I put my last things in, and I'm ready to go! I may have alot of things to pack but I'm a fast packer!

"Pat. Are you gonna pack your things?" I asked.

"Dont worry I well pack up after we come back from the wizard job." He explained

We heard a horn honk and the bus came! We quickly went down to the bus.

This is only the beginning...
Of this furious..

~Time skip~

Pat and I came back.

Pat packed up his things to get ready for the trip.

We explained to our boss that our job was temporary. He understood it.

We left the kingdom, hopefully I could visit it again.

Pat's POV

~Time skip~

We finally made it to Ross's village.
We spotted Ross next to the tiny fountain.

"SIR BUTTBUTT!" Jen yelled.

"Huh? Oh it's you guys? I was think ing I wouldn't have to deal with any problems you guys caused. I could've been in serious trouble if they found out." Ross crossed his arms.

"Dont worry there isn't any trouble. We came here to say goodbye." I say calmly

"We are so sorry we put you through so much. We are leaving to solve some...Mysteries" Jen explained.

"Oh well, I hope you guys have a safe trip." Ross explained.

"Again thank you so much!" I say.

"It isn't goodbye forever though, we will meet eachother!!" Jen Waves.

"BYE!" Ross waved back.

Now that thats over with. We need to meet up with captain cookie.

~Time skip~

We made it to the docks. We saw the ship along with Captain Cookie.

"Hey Captain Cookie! Can we aboard to the same area we came from?" Jen asked.

"Uh. I have time. Whatever. Aboard."

Man, that escalated fast.

We went to our same rooms where we were last time.

Jen just sat her suitcase in and went to the kitchen to eat the pastries.

I can't really blame her. I went after her.

We both ate pastries. Alot of them.

Later I fell asleep.

~~~~~

I woke up in a castle like figure. I don't understand what's going on.

I looked at a lucky block and decided to break it.

Everything gliched. And all I saw was destruction around my area.

I fell into a deep hole

The destruction of the future needs to stop.

~~~~~

Then I woke up in a real bed. I guess it was a dream. No it was a dream.

What is going on? I'm so confused on what's happening! Now that I realize, how did Waren come from the future?

I really needed to wash my face and excircise to get all of that stress of my shoulders.

I went our bathroom sink and washed my face a couple of times.

I went into the gym room of Captain cookie's ship.

I did a few push ups and pull ups.

"Woah, are you okay?" I heard a voice behind me.

"Jen?" I asked her.

"After a long sleep.. you work out?" She asked.

"Nothing. I just felt like it needed it after that rest." Its awnsered.

"K.." Jen left.

~Time skip~

it's already 9. We need to set our things so we can leave. I'm honestly eager to find out what happens next..