Chapter 15

Pat's POV

We exit the gates of the leave the Linch kingdom.

"Jen,  are you scared? " I suddenly ask.

"Will you be mad at me if I am?" She asks.

"No."

She slowly nods her head.

We all planned out what we have to do.

Bommy gave us all potions so we could heal.  But that doesn't mean that we wouldn't die..

We're all in a van pretending to be normal people. Joe being the most casually dressed.

I never thought the Linch kingdom will be friendly. I noticed that there are hardly any kid friendly areas around there but that doesn't change the fact that the Linch kingdom is still friendly this week.

I don't mind,  I don't want to bring negativity, but the Linch kingdom isn't written like this.

What messed up world are we in?

Suddenly the van pulls up in the middle of no where. The last time I checked,  we were going down the small mountain where the Linch kingdom is located.

Our plan carried out that we have 2-3 vans 1st one containing the strongest members 2nd one containing us and other members and 3rd being backup/nursing and where Bommy is.

Joe opens the door of the first van and we all come out when he shouted to.

Each van held 8 members making 24 members in this case extras being 5 and Bommy making 6. So all 30 of us are in this journey.

Bommy,  at the 3rd van.  Stayed at the back of the van so he wouldn't be seen.  Though the Linch kingdom accepts his presence despite only coming out 3 or 2 times..

I never thought I would see Bommy grow. The last time I saw him,  he was a tiny creeper.  We both loved him and now,  in this weird world,  we see him as a leader of illegal (anywhere else than Linch kingdom)  fighters.

This world is so different from the real world.  The weirdest logic twisted up in Minecraft makes everything odd but entertainable.

Everybody were wearing armour.

Joe and the person taking the passenger seat,  Nancy (a well trained fighter) put armour on top of their casual clothes inside the van. Bommy took the announcement.

"Their base is somewhere down here,  I know it.  I want to say good luck to you all."

He explained the plan once again to clear people's heads.  I certainly am confused of this weird plan,  I could tell Jen is too.

In a matter of minutes.  We already got hold of the base.

In a blink of an eye, We defeated most of the guardians holding down the place.

Jen and I were scared, we were just in the back viewing people we knew hurting themselves.

That's when Joe tries to open up a locked door leading to an area downstairs, he gets tackled by 3 guardians.

"JOE!!" I run towards them and tackle them but it was no use.. Jen's and Joe's screams got me back to focus.

"NOOO PAT!!" Jen cried

"PAT, TAKE YOU AND THE OTHERS DOWN" Joe screamed pointing towards the open door.

I hold Jen's arm and Pasty along side us.

I looked back to see that most of the team was defeated.

In frustration I yell and ran towards the open door with all my might along with Jen and  Pasty, i also knew Waren is with us.

"YOU GUYS BETTER NOT LOOSE THIS FIGHT OR IM GONNA REGRET EVERYTHING!!" I scream with the loudest voice. Joe, who looks to have paid attention, give me a smirk and a thumbs up.

Feeling angsty, Jen, Pasty and I go downstairs to see a sight that only one can remember vividly in a dream.

There we saw I huge figure, almost the size of our bathroom at home and literally taller than the tallest person ever. 

the creature had a scary look that i cant describe but i wasn't so scared. I knew i had confidence withen me.

Jen let out a noise which let the creature notice that we'ere here.

They looked at us, with a face that resembles anger and the moment you and your childhood friend met again after a very, very long time.

"Pasty.." The creature speaks..

__

AND YES I FINISH THE CHAPTER WOOT, hopefully the next chapter comes soon :) sorry for the hiatus and short chapter.