Chapter 12 *Filler*

Small A/N: This a filler chapter, focusing on Pasty's past. Sorry if you are upset. Chapter 13 will be published soon x3 (3rd person) btw sorry if my Grammer is crappy, I felt tired.

It was a sunny day in a small village. What year this is? 1830. Jen, (aka Pasty) was just doing the laundry, Pat came out of the house jumping around.

Pat and Jen were only 8 years old. A bunny came and hopped on Jen.

"Sylvester! How are you?" She said as she patted the bunny.

The bunny felt comforted.

Pat was Jen's best childhood friend. They still hang out with eachother.

"Jenn!!! I'm boerd, I wish I was wearing cool armer right now!!" Pat said as he kept day dreaming.

"Well I want to be a pretty pink princess!!" Jen hopped around dancing like a beautiful maiden with Sylvester in her arms.

Dark clouds covered the sky.

"Man! Why does it have to rain!!" Pat pouted. "It's not even raining yet Pat!" Jen explained.

A drop over water hit Jen's hand.

"Let's go, take the laundry" Pat said.

Jen picked up her basket of wet clothes and went inside her cozy house.

"Ah, it's raining isn't it?" Jen's mom came as she was setting up dinner.

"Pat, how about you stay for the night?" Jen's mom asked Pat.

"Thanks ma'am, but my mom will be worried."

"She will know that you are with us Pat, let's. Hope she doesn't mind." Jen giggled. Sylvester still in her arms.

"Fine okay." Pat said as he crossed his arms.

"Dinner is ready you two, come on, let's eat."

"By the way mom, may Sylvester stay with us aswell, it wouldn't be kind to leave him outside in the cold rain." Jen asked her mom.

"That's definitely okay! I can set up a mini box for waste for him. And I have some wheat for food."

"Horray!!!" Jen cheered.

Pat and Jen digged into their meals. Tonight, they fed Sylvester and went to sleep..

*

Next morning. Jen already found Pat gone from his bed.

She saw him playing on the field.

"Pat!!! The grass is wet!!" Jen runs downstairs.

"I don't care!!!" Pat was hopping around.

Jen grabbed Sylvester and went outside.

Pat sneezed out of no where.

Pat started feeling dizzy.

"Pat? Are you okay?" Jen asked Pat.

Pat fell unconscious.

"PAT!!!"

*

Pat's eyes slowly open as he saw a ceiling.

Pat couldn't move his arms nor his legs

"Pat! I'm glad your okay!!" Pat's mother came and hugged him.

"What happened?"

"You fell into a deep fever."