Chapter 6

3rd person:
As Pat and Jen went to the Paiklyaya kingdom, Pat looked at the beautiful area twice. It looks more beautiful when he sees it in real life.

Guards were sleeping until they heard a loud horn. One guard shot up and looked at the young boy who blew the horn.

"What's your problem?? I was having a good dream!!" The man yelled at the young boy.

"Sorry Gareth, but there is visitors at the gate." The boy yelled back.

Gareth climed up the gate to see that the boy was right. There were two visitors, A man and a woman.....Who looked like....PRINCESS JENNIFER?!?!?

Gareth rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

"ARE YOU GUYS FAKE?!?" Gareth shouted at the two.

"NO THIS IS PRINCESS JEN. I'M REAL" Jen shouted back.

"WHERE IS THE PROOF?!" Gareth yelled.

"I- um... I LIKE GOLDEN APPLES!!"
Jen Yelled.

"Lier lier, pants on fire" Gareth said as he walked to his previous spot.

Jen's POV

I growled with frustration. Pat puts his hand on my shoulder.

"What do we do now? Do we have to search for some proof?" Pat spoked.

"I don't know Pat.. What should we really do?" I say as I went to the nearest tree and sat down leaning against it.

I then thought an idea to get In there..

"Pat.."

"Yeah?"

"We are only coming to see that 'shadow' correct?" I sated.

"Correct..What are you going with this?" Pat says.

"....Let's disguise ourselves.." I say quietly.

"As what?" Pat replies quietly aswell.

"Hmmm. Wizards. My kingdom needs Wizards to cast spells to help out the kingdom for future wars, why not get ID cards and diguise ourselves?" I say.

Pat's eyes wided

"Smart idea..." Pat says quietly.

We head to the village where Sir buttbutt stays. It was 7:30 PM. Thank god..

"SIR BUTTBUTT WE NEED YOUR HELP!!" Pat yells.

"HEY! AT LEAST KNOCK ON THE DOOR! I WAS HAVING A GOOD DREAM!!" The brunette yells.

"Sorry but could we, uh, use some wizard clothing?" I ask..

"Why?" Ross asks

"Long story short, Pat and I got kicked out because they thought i wasn't the princess and I thought if we could disguise ourselves as wizards so they would let us in." I explain.

"Alright.." Ross says as he got up and showed us two pairs of wizard clothing.

Pat and I head to the changing room, I looked at myself on the mirror. The robe fits me perfectly.

"Wow these outfits are great!" I say as I got out of the changing room.

Pat's POV

I look at myself on the mirror one more time before I head out. I love it!

"Sooo..." Ross asks.

"How are you guys going to get verified?" He questions.

"Oh! Right! I forgot about that!" Jen says.

"Well about a mile away there is this 'savage' place where punks help people disguise when they break in to some place. Sir Buttbuttbutt knows them very well and they are a fan of our kingdom so.." Ross says.

Ross got a notepad and wrote something on it with a small picture of his face glued into the photo. He ripped the page and gave it to me

These lovely people are sent by the lovely butt kingdom. Please give them Wizard verifications. Don't believe me?

Code: ChickenSnacksBrawlBrawl726r74

There you go!

-Sir buttbutt

I randomly look at Ross like I saw a ghost but I brushed it off.

"Thanks! Uh, where do we go?" I ask.

"Take a left and walk for 4 minutes until you find a large grey building" Ross states.

"Thanks so much!" Jen says as I slapped Ross's hand and shook it.

4 minutes later

We finally saw the grey building, we went inside, a large muscular redhead man was standing behind the counter. He had a mighty red mustache.

"Hi how are you, I wan-" I say but the man cuts my words.

"I DON'T ACCEPT STRANGERS ESPECIALLY FOOLISH YOUNG ADULTS LIKE YOU" the man hollered at me.

"Um we were sent by the butt kingdo-" the man cuts my words again.

"Lovely???" The man says.

"The lovely butt kingdom!" I say shutting my eyes closed.

I hand him the paper.

He looks at it as if it was a puppy.

He kissed the paper and shoved it on his chest while tearing up.

"My sincere apologies for my attitude, Down stairs to the right!" The man says as he got tissues from a box.

"Okay thanks!" I say.

"This place is weird." Jen says as we walk to our distallation.

"You could say that again.." I say as I put my hands in my pockets.

We reach the area and we find 2 men.

"Go inside" one of the men say.

We went inside and we talked to the 'goth' girl on the counter.

"Ok. Your uniforms are with that little girl on the right and your ID cards are at the left." The girl says.

We decided to get our uniforms first.

Jen first tried hers. It was quite long but other than that, it fits her well.

I tried mine. And WOW it's fancy!

We went to get our ID cards.

The man took a picture of us and gave us green cards.

Jen took hers and I took mine.

We weren't satisfied with the cards but we could deal with it.

We said Thank you and head back upstairs.

"Thank you!" Jen says politely to the man on the counter upstairs.

"Your welcome, and good day! By the way, please say hi to Sirbuttbutt." He requested.

We head to the little village that Sirbuttbutt lives in.

A/N: YESS I finally posted. This book is no longer on hold! Sorry this chapter is shorter than my last one but I promise the next one will be longer! Anyway I'm sorry for not posting so much on this book. I haven't been paying attention to it, that's why i decided to put it on hold. But now that this book is on going then yay!