i cant be catchin .

Aug

After I left out the room I went and got the little shit Nicki had and took it and sat it on the side of the rode. 

I then walked back upstairs and woke Nicki up .  I shook her a couple of times .

Nicki : " hm? "

August: " get the fuck outta my house . "

Nicki: " wha ? "

August: " get the fuck out my house Nicki ! "

Nicki : " aug- I "

August: " you still not getting out ? Okay got some fo dat ass . "

I grabbed her by her hair and started dragging her out .

She was screaming and kicking and shit , but I didn't care .

I pulled her all the way out my house and shut my door and Locked it . I rolled up an blunt and watched football.

Reason why I did that shit is , her dad is dead , that mean my job is ova , I got some pussy  ... so why would , I need to keep her in my house ? 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️

Nic

What's did I do ?

What went wrong ?

Why would he do that to me ?

He said he would be there for me ?

All of these thoughts was going thru my head as I was walkin down the street , with my bag .  It was scary .. Men would say stuff, very inappropriate things . 😭

I just didn't know where to go

I just didn't know where to go .. my muva gone & my dads gone I have no body.

I came up on an shelter and signed up , she gave me a key and I took the stairs up to my apartment. It was a very improved shelter home . All I had to do was pay rent every other month & she told me at the desk to tell me when I get a job , cause you have to get an job in order to live here . You get pick from a 1 bedroom up to a 3 bedroom. Lights , cable and other stuff come with it , all you have to worry bout is rent .

I picked a one bedroom full out , that means big ...

After walking the steps I finally made it to my New Apartment .

My eyes Lit up , I loved it ... But I will now rely on this forever..

Just after I finish my classes , Imma really go out and get a job and get my own house so I can provide for myself.

It started to get dark as , I started to get hungry.

I grabbed my key and left out walking .. I headed off to my fathers house ..

After like a 30 minute walk I finally reach his house . I seen where it was police all around his house .

As I walked up to the house a policeman stopped me .

Police: " Can I help you mam ?"

Nicki : " This is my fathers house & I wanted to grab my belongings.. "

Police : " if this is your so called fathers house , then give me his name ."

Nicki : " King Brandon Maraj , date of birth 7/3/65 & late wife Carol Maraj & I'm his only child Onika Tanya Maraj and if you don't believe that , my drivers license & birth certificate are in the house . "

Police: " no , no I believe. You can go gather your things , just don't touch any evidence. " he said handing me a pair of gloves .

I gave the man a smile as , I went inside.

When I went in it reeked of blood, drugs wine and everything in between.. I almost threw up .

I went upstairs to my room grabbed my two Nike duffle bags and put my hair dryer & flat irons and curlers .. I grabbed my perfume and lotions & scarfs .

Then I grabbed all my shoes and pants and tops and shorts . Then my underwear and bras .

I then lifted up my mattress and grabbed my money I been saving up .

I zipped up my duffle bags and grabbed my book bags and put my little extra stuff in it .

I sat them down on my floor and grabbed my charger and my phone & put them both into my bag .

I then peep out my room , to see if it was any officers.. I didn't see nun so I went my dads office .

I searched thru drawers and everything.. Didn't find nothing , then I seen a picture of me my momma and my dad , I grabbed it and there revealed a safe , there was a keypad in my way .

I tried my birthday, my daddy's, his tag number . Then I typed in my moms birthday and it work!

It opened up to a Gun , some weed , and a roll of money .

I thanked God. and I seen a letter and grabbed it .. I'll read it later tho.

I slipped out of my dads off and closed the door then I went back into my room and grabbed my two duffle bags and my bookbag .

I came to the bottom of the steps and looked out the back window to see if his car was still here . I definitely need it . I looked in the kitchen for the keys and my luck they were in there .

I grabbed them and went to the car , I put my bags in the car and cranked the car up .

I pulled out the drive way and made my way to the Walmart .

Time to do some shopping for my home .

Welcome new life . 😩

Tbc 💕

Vote and Comment ❣❣