because im happy !

nicki 🌎

It's been a couple of months and I can finally say .. I'm happy .. the baby is healthy & im with the one I love ❤️

I stepped out of the Chandra's chair & looked in the mirror .

Chandra: " blonde definitely looks good on you . "

Nicki : " thanksssss !! I do like this " I said flipping my hair and hugging her.

I paid her.

Chandra: " onikauh ! Keep your money! "

Nicki : " no , Chandra! take it . " I said stuffing it into her pockets & zooming to the door.

Chandra: " you know you ass pregnant and ain't gone get dat far ! " I could hear her laughing.

but I was really out.

I finally made it to my car out of breath sweating and everything 🤦🏽‍♀️

I cranked my car up and pulled off , I could see Chandra trynna wave me down , but I blew her a kiss and kept going 😂.

I finally reached home and walked in I'm currently 8 months pregnant.

I haven't talked to august since the night when he was in my house.

Me and Jahari have been going strong since then .. I have really fell for this dude. 💗

He has been there every step of the way! Mor than the nigga who nutted in me. 🚮

as many times I have wanted to give up jahari has been there to talk me through it.

I love him.

Today is the baby shower. 😛

That's what I was getting my hair done for.

I walk in to the house to hear music playing , I guess jahari was cooking.

Nicki: " babe "

It was silence.

I looked all over the house I guess he left the music playing .

I picked up my phone and texted him ..

Nicki: " wya? "

5 mins later.

hubby. 💍 : " getting some drinks. "

I didn't text him back I just went to go get dressed.

I put on , I slid on my dress that I could barely fit in. 🤦🏽‍♀️

But I looked cute 😍 , I took my phone and took a mirror selfie. 💗 ** inna mm **

I walked downstairs and grabbed the food out the refrigerator and set it up .

It isn't the baby shower , baby shower it's just the gender reveal.

After a finishing everything , I sat down and rested.

I was tied doing everything by myself. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Idk where jahari ass is at , he said he was getting some drink but I know it don't take you a damn hour to get some drinks.

And the damn store right around the corner. 🗣

But im not finna stress bout it tbh! 😊

People started to show up , yano some of my friends I don made ..

I opened the door to my best friend Chandra and her three little girls.

Nicki : " HEEYYY BEST ! "

Chandra: " heyyyy ! mami "

Nicki : " heeey TT's babies "

All : " heey TT."

I gave them all hugs and they went to the back yard.

Me and Chandra when to the kitchen to talk & stuff.

Chandra: " where is jahari ? "

Nicki : " girl I dunno , he said he was going to get some drinks but that's been hours ago. "

Chandra: " ohh , how's my nephew doing . " she said rubbing my stomach.

Nicki : " your niece is doing just fine . " I said smiling.

We have been going back and forth about what this baby is and whoever is right owes the other one 50 dollars.

Chandra: " lets go to the back . "

Nicki : " alright " I said looking out the window , but to see no sign of jahari.

I sighed and walked into the back and mingled with people.

After time passed we ate and it was time for the gender reveal.

I had set it up for us to act like it was foot ball but I guess I had to throw it by my self.

I took the ball and threw it at the goal and ....

To

Be

Continued