Day 10

I woka up in Austin's bunk,in his arms. We didn't had sex just slept huged together,sharing the same air. I sniffed Austin's shirt,putting my nose inside bte gup between his neck and shoulder. "Do you like sniffing me?", "hmmm...", was all i said. "Are we still in Spokane?", "nop, we almost in Oregon", at this moment I remembered that we are heading to Portland and realized that now I can't ran away to my bunk because we were on the road. Austin felt my body trembling and he just hugged me and whispered into my ear-"don't be afraid,no one will say anything...".
I found his chest a safety place,covering my face in the warmth of his body. At this point we can't define our relationship, but he already planned our second date at Portland where we planning to stay for three days. "Aus, can you help me here?", we heard Alan yelling. "yeah, I'm comming!", he pulled me up and out of the bunk, I could see that the rest of OM&M was'nt so surprised to find me walking with Austin. "want cup of coffee?", Aaron asked me and smiled a shy smile. I liked Aaron, he was quite but whan he started to sing you gott the chills, "it will help". I sat next to him while Austin went to help Alan somewhere at the back. "I'm so happy that you two finely togther!", he smiled but probebly understood everything wrong. "we are not togther,just dating", his face turned red. "no worries", he nodded with greatfull look.
When we stopped for a break Alan went to smoke so I've decided to steal from him some cigarretes. we sat togther on the the ground and passed the lighter. the whole time we sat quite, just staring on the passing cars that were driving on the highway. "at first I thought that you are gonna hurt him,when you went on that date I started to think that maybe there a chance he finely would be happy and since you started ignoring him my own heart felt the pain. I love Ausin.I can't let him to get hurt", I could feel from his voice that he mean every word. "as long as he won't break my heart", "he never will". Each one finnished his cigarrete and we entered back to the bus.
"Let's play 'truth or dare'!", Alan adjusted back to the hyper him again. everyone agreed and we sat around one of the tables. They gave each one somthing to drink, but because it's was to early to drink alcohol we drand coce and monster's.
"Ladies first", Alan said and winked to me with sassy face. "Truth or dare?", "I'd rather choose this time dare", he looked at the guys, and like they already knew what each one think's the said-"kiss Austin!". Off course I was nervous to do this but Ausin wasn't so he put his hands on my checks and gave me simple kiss. The boys cheered and we kept playing. "Now it's my turn to ask". and I decided to ask Tino. "Tino,truth or dare?", "truth me woman!", "Have you ever had a night stand with a man?", "no, just with woman...but now I have a girlfriend". Now it's was Tino's turn to ask. "Aaron, truth or dare?",he choose dare. "You need to find outside a girl,kiss her on the check and ran away". Tino went outside with him to watch it and film it. When they cama back it was Aaron's turn to ask someone. At The moment we heard the driver starting the car and now we was again on the road to Portland.
Aaron decided to ask Phil-he choose dare,so Aaron dared him to drink four bottles of water and don't go to pee until the end of the game.
The rest of the ride we played this game and we did some crazy stuff...