Day 92

Darkness. Only darkness was around me. Then I realized that the night came and I was near to the beach. I didn't recognized the place and everything was blur. To find out the time I reached to my pockets-but they were empty.
I was robbed.
Great, now I don't have my phone or my wallet with the money. I exited the cave and began to remember parts of my day. Only short flashes jumped into my head and one address was in there. A shiver passed my body and only now I've realized that I was cold and my skin turned blueish color.

When I came to the main road I knew that I had to find a ride to the address. Not a single car stopped until I was too exhausted to stand. My head screamed in pain and I got dizzy really fast. Before I passed away I heard a car stopping next to me and red headed girl jumped out.
"Shit Summer,where have you been?", my name is Summer? and just as she walked to me I passed out on the road.

**

I woke up in a room with white walls,floral curtains and some bipping machine.My head was driving me insane because of the pain. I saw the red headed girl sitting in a chair,hugging her legs and sleeping in not so comfortable position. Her face was familiar but I couldn't catch her name. Very soon her eyes opened and she looked at me and smiled really tired smile.
"Hey"
"Hey"
We both were looking at each other,not knowing what to say or to do. Finely, she was the one who began talking-"You've got hit your head really bad,you know".
"I can feel that", the girl smiled and passed her hand through her messy hair.
"We tried to find you like two days", "We?"
"Me,Austin and the others..."
"Who's Austin?"
"Oh shit, I forgot that you got concussion"
"I figured it out"
"Austin is your boyfriend"
"Which Austin?"
"Carelile"
"Don't fuck with me"
"Not fucking with you", then she pushed to my face her cellphone and there was picture of me and my celebrity crash kissing.
"The doctors told us that someone hit your head pretty bad,and also robbed you babe", her nickname was familiar but like I never experienced it before.
"I'm sorry,but I don't remember your name", her smile just disapeared.
"Oh,I'm Sky"
"Sky,can I go back to sleep?",she only nodded and left the room and her cell with me.