12 - The Death of All of Us, A Dream

I screamed at the sight of Uiharu's horrifying body on the ground. Misaka-san had dug it up like it was nothing.

"It's your turn! Hahaha!"

Damn! Damn! Damn! What do I do? She's chasing me! What for?! It's not me who killed Shirai-san! It's not like there's a way to reason with a madman.

I can see rays of lightning being fired at me left and right as I dashed through the maze of cemetery. I don't know if I'm lucky or her aim is bad but none her strikes hit me. There's no time to look behind and find out why.

Where's the exit? I thought I came in around this area. Yet, I can't find any sign of exit gate. Left, right, left, right; I turned my head around, yet I can't find it. Where is it?!!!

Ouch! I fell. Not much to say except how lucky I am for not hitting any of the tombstones. It would've hurt so bad.

"Heheheh! Where can you run?" Misaka-san staggered her way here although her physicals allow her to walk normally. Maybe she is like someone on drugs not being able to walk straight.

It just about time as she stands in front of me. I literally have nowhere to move. If I were even to scoot, she would've caught me with her lightning. After all, lightning is faster than me.

Helpless as I am, I ducked and raised my hand as to protect my face from her strike that she could've done. I closed my eyes not wanting to witness the consequences.

Then I heard something. Something like a broken stone.

I'm curious.

So I opened my eyes. It's Misaka-san! She fell behind like I pushed her and broke some tombstones but that's impossible!  I didn't even touched her! How?

Maybe my strong desire to not be hit by Misaka-san led her to being pushed. Wait! I've heard of this before!

Argh! She slammed her electricity at the ground where I was. Luckily I was able to dodge. Phew! She can't even give me a breather.

Okay, what was it again?

Oh yes! Personal Reality. A concept used to explain how esper works. Did my Personal Reality just manifested for a moment there? What power could it possibly be? How did I even do that in the first place?

I need to figure it out...and fast!

Right now, Misaka-san is standing in front of me. I can hear her heavy breathing. Isn't she the fit type? The type who has a lot of stamina? The type who does not need to breath heavily just from a simple fight?

Where is senpai (Konori Mii)? Wasn't she just outside the gates? Where is the gate?

And then I heard an echo...

I wasn't sure what but the I can sense the sheer determination from it.

"Break the illusion!"

I think it sounded a little like that. My head is messed up right now trying to think of what's happening right now.

I thought I was blinking at the moment. No! I didn't have time to blink. Yet, everything was so hazy.

Silhouette. All I see is a black silhouette and a fist.

=Author's Note=

OMG!! I've finished my final draft and left it like that for a long time without even posting! What am I doing with my life?

With that, sorry for the late update T^T. Very very truly humbly sorry

Also, this is not the ending. I'm sure you all agree it's not even a conclusive one either.

So, if I don't continue, it'll be on me, not the plot.