Chapter Eight

After Harry slammed on his door for about ten minutes, a blonde boy with a blue jersey on opened the door. He was laughing his ass off the entire time, even when Harry punched him in the arm and we shoved our way into his small dorm. While we all sat down in the circle, I sat across from a boy with dark hair and a blond streak. He was lighting his bong and taking long hits while the blonde kid, Harry and I, passed around a joint. I learned the blonde kid's name was Niall, and he was majoring in something about being a Sports News Caster or something which he was talking about with a lot of enthusiasm so he must enjoy it. The dark haired kid's name was Zayn, and he was majoring in something Art related. Harry talked more about being an English teacher which I found extremely interesting. I wondered if any of them knew I wasn't talking about myself on purpose. I think the only thing they knew about me was that I'm friends with Harry and my name was similar to that of Finland.

I rolled my eyes as Harry and Niall argued about whose turn it was to take a hit and Niall brought up how Harry calls his mom every day which made his cheeks turn a deep red as he threw his hands up and denied it and let Niall take the joint. I couldn't help but bite my lip as he looked so innocent and adorable. It's kind of weird how he talks to his mom every day but at the same time it's precious. I maybe text my mom once a week, but other than that I don't bother calling for a 20 hour conversation about how her neighbor's grass is one inch taller than ours or how her tennis instructor told her that her backhand wasn't strong which meant he basically called her dumb.

As Niall handed the joint to me, I took in and inhaled hard. When I exhaled, I did it slowly and then handed it over to Harry. I had now taken at least 5 hits so I was ready to party. I wished Harry would shoo his friends away and take me right here right now but I knew that's not how friendship works. But fuck, how his cheeks are sucked in when he inhales and how prominent his cheekbones show and how every lighting compliments his jaw line, could make any person want him.

After we were all done, Harry got up and threw two bags of chips on the ground and sat back down. I munched on the nacho cheese Doritos while Niall and Zayn ate these weird sour cream and onion chips. I gagged as Niall offered me some which made him laugh.

Niall left shortly after I finished off an entire bag of chips, and Zayn left after smoking yet again. I looked over at Harry who was laying down on his bed.

"So that was fun," I said laughing.

"Yeah," he agreed laughing. "I think they liked you."

"Do you think so?" I said looking up at him. His glossy eyes looked down at me.

"Definitely," he smiled. He scooted over on his bed and patted the spot next to him. I stood up and walked over to his bed and laid down next to him on his small twin bed. He adjusted his body so we could both squeeze. "Can I ask you something?" He said trying to give me a serious look but he failed and then immediately returned back to the stern look.

"Sure," I giggled and then tried to mimic his stern look.

"So you know how we are supposed to be friend." My heart skipped a beat at his words.

"Yeeeees," I confirmed.

"I don't think I can be friends with you," he said seriously. I pressed my lips together. What the fuck.

"Um okay," I said annoyed.

"Wait stop," he quickly added probably realizing how bad it came out. "I meant like, I need to be more than friends with you. I'm too attracted to you to just be friends with you." My heart pounded at at least 500 beats per second as he said those words aloud.

"I'm not ready for a relationship," I said slowly, trying not to regret my words. But they were true, I can't try to take care of someone else when I'm so fucked up. Plus, I don't want to ruin him with my shitty personality, he's like a diamond. Rare and special, he needs to be treated with care.

"Well maybe we could be, special friends," he said trying to be flirtatious but I just laughed but quickly covered my mouth.

"Like, friends with benefits?" I retorted.

"Yes," he grinned at me. How could I pass this up? Free sex whenever, no strings attached? This seems like the perfect opportunity.

"Rules," I smiled. "We need rules."

"Alright umm. Number one, no public displays of affection. All secretive."

"Okay, also no falling in love, I don't need some clingy boy saying he has fallen in love with me," I quickly added.

"Yeah okay. Umm what else. Oh, no wearing yoga pants anywhere besides my dorm when only I'm here," he laughed obnoxiously.

"Yeah no who do you think you are, my boyfriend?" Which sent us both into a laughing mess.

After I had calmed down from my laughter mess I looked into Harry's green eyes. We were face to face on his bed, just staring at each other. Then just like that, he kissed me. And I mean really kissed me. Not like that half-assed shit, but like a full on kiss. I tugged on his lip as he flipped us over so he was on top. As he began to kiss my neck and nip as my newly formed bruise from yesterday, I closed my eyes. He began to kiss his way down to just above my waistband. I gripped a pillow underneath my head as he used his entire hand to rub my clit over my leggings, then slowly prying his way in and pulling them down to my ankles.

"I want you to watch," he practically begged in a deep, raspy voice. I forced my eyes open as he was playing with the lace trim of my underwear. He dipped his head down and began to pull my underwear down. Using his tongue, he began to explore everything in between my thighs. Seeings his messed up curly hair between my thighs could be enough to send me over the edge. When he inserted his tongue and began to pump in and out, I lost it. I bucked my hips and locked my legs around his head. I wanted him to go harder, and faster. I released one hand from my pillow and used it to fist his hair. Grinding my hips and making him send his tongue farther into me, I could hear him let out a hard moan then he reached down and used his hands to situate his pants so that must mean he's hard. I began to grind my hips harder and faster as his tongue began to go in and out faster. Then he stopped. He licked my wetness away then sat up. His eyes were on fire as he began to slowly slip his finger inside of me, exploring every inch. My toes curled involuntarily as he slipped one finger inside, going deeper and faster each time. He slipped another finger in send me on a frenzy, making my back arch. His name escaped my lips in a breathy voice, which only encouraged him. My voice grew louder as he found my sweet spot and took full advantage of his power over me. "Just let go baby, I know you're ready." Then just like that, I released and my toes uncurled. I let go of the pillow, exposing my white knuckles.

I tried to catch my breath as he sat up, showing off his hard-on. I sat up and scooted closer to him and trailed my finger over the top of his pants and he quickly got up and stood in front of me. I slid his pants down, fulling exposing him. I immediately took him into my mouth and began to bob my head back and forth. I used my hands to fully hold him while he had his hands behind his head. The sound of my name escaping his lips made me push him farther in, making the corners of my eyes water. It didn't take long for him to release himself as I wasted no time swallowing and sitting up and pulling him to meet my lips.

I tried my best to pull him onto the bed and I sat myself on top of him. I reached over and tried to find a condom in his bedside table. When I did, I slipped it on for him, teasing him and playing with it the whole way down. Then, I lowered myself down onto him and I left out a soft moan. Again, his name escaped my lips and I began to push myself up and down on him, sending him farther into me each time. He used his hips to help me and I began to speed up the pace, sending us both into a panting state. I practically screamed his name as his thrusts grew stronger and stronger. He flipped us over in one fast movement and thrusted himself in harder and faster and I had to cover my mouth to silence the screams. With my one hand I was using it to cover my mouth but the other one had found its way to his back, leaving scratch marks all up and down his back. He screamed 'Fuck' as he finally released and flipped over on top of me. We were both out of breath and I was drenched with sweat. His heart beat was racing and his sweaty messed up curls tickled my chin. That was no doubt the best fuck of my entire life. I could definitely get used to having a friends-with-benefits.