Chapter Fourteen

I gave Harry's mom, who's name I learned to be Anne, a faint smile and thanked her as she handed me my plate of food. She objected when I asked her if I could help make dinner and I was a little bit glad, I'm not sure if I could handle alone time with someone she thinks her son is dating. I sat across from Harry at the small, round table and watched as he wasted no time getting started. My first home cooked meal since before college started, I thought to myself as I took my first bite.

Their accents were similar, but I had gotten so used to Harry's I didn't think twice about it. The only time I really appreciated it was in the morning when he just wakes up, and his morning voice is all raspy and deep. Also when he cursed under his breath when I am - I blushed at the thoughts remembering Harry's mom was at the table right next to me.

We finished dinner and went back to his room. He showed me to the bathroom and I took a shower and used one of the towels Anne had set out from me. I quickly remembered I didn't bring any clean clothes in with me and peaked my head out the door. I saw the hallway was clear and tightened my towel around my chest and bolted to Harry's room. I opened the door and shut it and saw he was laying on his bed on his phone. He looked up and laughed. I just ignored him and walked over to my suitcase. I saw him out of the corner of my eye lock the door then he looked over at me.

"Harry, your mom-" I said as he walked towards me.

"Then be quiet," he whispered as he grabbed onto my arm, making me drop the towel.

"Harry!" I said in a loud, hushed tone. He smiled as I picked up my towel and scooped my body into his arms. I held in my screams as he tossed me onto the bed.

"Quiet," he said as he put his finger to my lips and sat next to me on his bed as he traced my body with his finger.

Goosebumps immediately rose under his touch and he slid his hand between my thighs. I was already so wet for him and I'm sure I was radiating heat. I had gotten out of the shower just to get dirty immediately afterwards. I shut my legs shut as he began to finger me and looked at him.

"It doesn't feel right, you know, while your mom is just in the other room," I said running out of breath.

"She's probably asleep," he said trying to pry my legs open but I sat up and dangled my legs over the edge of the bed next to him.

"I just don't want to rush anything, we've only been dating a day," I joked and gave him a kiss on the cheek before walking over to put my pajamas on. I could feel his eyes on me as I slid a T-shirt on without a bra and a pair of underwear and climbed into bed.

"You're not a very good girlfriend," he teased as he got up and took of his jeans a T-shirt and climbed in next to me.I snugged under the covers and turned towards him, resting my head on my elbow.

"Excuse me, I am a great girlfriend," I argued playfully as he let out a small laugh.

"A good girlfriend wouldn't object just because his mother is in the other room," he joked and I smiled at our play argument.

"Well you aren't a very good boyfriend," I shot back.

"Whoa whoa, no I'm an awesome boyfriend," he said laughing.

"Mm, a good boyfriend would make me a milkshake whenever I wanted."

"You never said you wanted one," he argued furrowing his eyebrows.

"Well I want one now," I said turning my back to him and putting the covers over my head to hide my smile. I heard him grunt and the blankets get tossed over and then the door shut. I sat up and saw he wasn't in the room. Is he really making me a milkshake? I sat up and waited for him to come back and after about five minutes he came back in and locked the door behind him. In his hand were two tall glasses with a straw in each. My mouth fell open in shock and I looked up at him and saw his dorky smile.

"I'm a better boyfriend than you are girlfriend," he laughed as he sat back down on the bed. He handed my a glass and I thanked him.

When I was done with my milkshake, I set it on the bedside table and looked over at him.

"So you think you're better than me?" I argued.

"Oh, I don't think, I know," he laughed.

"No way," I protested and scooted over towards him and climbed on top of his lap.

I pressed my palms against his chest and felt his breathing quicken. Before he could say anything, I pulled my top over my head and set it next to me on the bed. I watched as his eyes examined me and I felt as his hands gripped my thighs and pulled them open wider. He eyed my underwear and I smirked and stood up and opened his other bedside table and quickly searched for a condom. When I turned to him, he had already removed his boxers and I stepped out of my panties before getting on the bed again. I straddled him again and rolled the condom down onto him as he was already hard. I sat up and lowered myself down onto him and instantly felt the pleasure. I quickened the pace and his hips thrusted himself deeper into me and I rolled my head back and ignored the fact my boobs were bouncing all over the place. I bit my lip to hide my moans and I heard him whisper my name in his usual sex tone and he grabbed hold of my hips to keep me down. I looked down at him and felt him flip us over. He grabbed hold of my legs and pulled me towards me with my back against the mattress and wrapped them around his waist as he thrusted himself into me again. I was thankful the bed wasn't squeaky otherwise I wouldn't have done it at all. The sweat trickled down both of our foreheads and I heard him let out a soft groan again before we both finally came. I let my head fall back against the bed and tried to slow my breathing as he sat at the edge of the bed and pulled his boxers up after tossing the condom.

I got up and wiggled into my underwear and put my shirt on then climbed back into my original spot. I laid my head down on the pillow and covered my body with the blankets and watched as he did the same. We were face to face, and he was still a little bit sweaty. 

"I can't believe we just did it with your mom in the other room," I whispered while smiling.

"I can't believe we did it and you were actually quiet," he teased while smiling and I put my hand against his chest to playfully push him but he caught hold of my wrist. He pulled me towards him and he touched his lips to mine. As our lips finally connected, I ran my finger through his curls and he rested his hand on my hip, just under the fabric. 

"So you still think you're a better boyfriend than I am girlfriend?" I said laying my head on his chest after our lips disconnected.

"Oh yeah," he teased, running his finger up and down my bare back. 

"Is that a challenge?" I said tracing one of his many tattoos.

"I guess so," he said before pulling my shirt down to recover my back and hugging me tighter to him.

"So that makes you my first boyfriend," I said after a few moments of silence.

"I'm honored," he said kissing my forehead, giving me butterflies.

I have never felt like this about anyone, ever. I've had the usual schoolgirl crushes and etc., but nothing like this. This was something much more, serious. The butterflies turned into belly flops and anxiety. I laid my arm across his chest and intertwined our legs together. I shut my eyes and let myself fall asleep.

As easy as that, I had a boyfriend. I could finally say it. Sure it wasn't for the best reason, but I didn't care. I like being around him, I like his personality, I like his appearance, I like his hair, I like his eyes, I like his voice, I like his hands, I like his arms,  I like his tan, I like his nose, I like his lips, I love how gentle he can be, I like how cute he is with his mom, I like his eyelashes, oh fuck, I like him.