004

Jackson couldn't believe what Mark just said. He kept staring at Mark until Jinyoung, who was really confused, waved his hand in front of Jackson's face.
"Jackson? You alright?" Jinyoung asked.
"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." Jackson answered.

Later that day, already 7pm, the members sat together in the living room, eating. They were joking around and after they finished their meal they started playing games. While the other members were playing, Jaebum cleaned the living room and took the plates back to the kitchen. As he was working in the kitchen, he felt Jackson coming closer.

"Hyung, thank you for taking me to my bed. But you know you could have just woken me up. My feet are not broken or something." The younger said, leaning on the fridge behind Jaebum.
"As simple 'thank you' would have been enough. Really. Be happy I care enough to do that for you." Jaebum answered. Jackson didn't know how to answer to that. He was distracted by Jaebum's lips, his eyes, everything. God, he really loves that face.
"Jackson?" the older asked.
"Oh, yeah, what did you say?" Jackson asked, blinking a few times. Jaebum sighed.
"Listen. You better learn how to deal with your sleeping problems. We can't always take care of you, just because you fool around at night!" Jaebum said angrily. Jackson didn't know what to answer. He couldn't just tell him that he's the very reason why he couldn't sleep so often at night. He couldn't tell him how much he loved his leader's voice or his dancing, or Jaebum as a whole. Jackson was staring at Jaebum's face, well, more like into his eyes and sometimes at his lips. "You got me? Hey! Did you listen to me?" Jaebum asked, now really angry. Jaebum hit Jackson's shoulder, signaling the younger that he wanted an answer. Jackson looked at his shoulder where Jaebum hit him first, afterwards back into the older's face.
"I did listen! Who the fuck do you think you are?"
"Your leader! And I'm telling you to not being such a burden to everyone!"
"So now I'm also a burden, huh? Must be hard for our dear leader to deal with me!"
"You're right! It's hard and annoying. You better start thinking of all of us, not just yourself!" Jaebum stated coldly, knowing he's not fair to Jackson, but he had to say things like that. He knew Jackson liked him as much as he liked Jackson, he just felt it. But Jaebum had to keep Jackson away from him.

Jaebum knew, if they would give their love a chance, he would hurt Jackson far more than he did right now.

Right after he said it, Jackson shot him an angry glance and just walked towards his room. 'I hate this bastard!' Jackson thought, but at the same time he knew it was a lie.