007

"The end of what?" Jackson asked, obviously confused. Jaebum just looked into Jackson's eyes. "You will get it, soon enough." Jaebum looked at Jackson with a little, sexy smirk. Jaebum started kissing Jackson again, this time roughly and full of desire.

Jackson and Jaebum where standing at a bus stop, they were freezing since it was so cold. 'Damn it, this whole thing wasn't a good idea to begin with.' Jackson thought bitterly, shaking from the cold, but at the same time he was somehow happy. He would never admit it but on the inside he felt like a happy unicorn jumping around in a forest with butterflies surrounding him, stuff like that. Really. At that moment he was really happy, that nobody could see right through him and read his mind. He took a look at Jaebum, who was freezing too.
"You still didn't tell me what that 'this is the end' was about." Jackson stated, his voice shaking from the cold.
"You will get it soon enough."
"I'm confused and I want to know now!"
"Like a little child," Jaebum muttered, laughing quietly right after. "Be patient. Oh, and just to let you know. 'This is the end' isn't necessarily a good thing."

Jackson was confused and kind of angry. One time Jaebum kissed him, making him think he will go insane, and then, minutes later, Jaebum treated him like a little child again? 'Seriously what the fuck?' Jackson thought, now happy again since the bus arrived.

The other members were already back at the dorm. Jinyoung looked at the other members, completely lost.
"What do you mean by 'they're in love with each other'?" Jinyoung couldn't believe what the other members just told him. Why would they be in love? After all, all they did was fighting. Often enough because of nothing important.

"Better believe us Hyung." Yugyeom said, looking at Jinyoung. He was worried about him. When the members told Jinyoung about the possibility of the jackbum, or jaeson, to be real, something in the older's eyes had changed. He looked sad, as if somebody had just died. Yugyeom looked at the other members' faces. As soon as he looked into Mark's face, he noticed that the oldest was looking back at him. For some reasons Yugyeom just knew that Mark knew the truth. After all he and Jinyoung were together all the time. Okay, almost, but often enough. Yugyeom got back into reality as he heard a door closing.
"Where did Jinyoung hyung go?" Yugyeom asked.
"Back to his room. I guess he's upset since he was the only one who didn't notice at all." Youngjae said after a moment.
"Well, Yeommie~ could you help me in the kitchen?" Mark asked Yugyeom.
"Uh, yeah sure." Yugyeom answered while following his hyung into the kitchen.

Jinyoung was on his bed, staring at the ceiling. How? How was this possible? How could that happen? And why the hell didn't he notice by himself? He felt the pain in his heart. He felt it breaking into tiny little pieces, leaving nothing but a black hole behind them. Jinyoung felt tears rolling down his cheeks. 'How could he do this to me?' he thought, rolling to his right side, looking at his hands. He wished it was all just a bad dream or some kind of a weird joke, but it felt just too real.
"Why?" Jinyoung whispered.

Jackson and Jaebum got home at 4am. The others were already sleeping and they were tired too.
"I go to the bathroom first!" Jackson stated, running towards the bathroom, locking himself in after reaching it. Jaebum just watched and laughed a little. He looked around, noticing it wasn't as clean as usually. Well, right now he didn't really care. He was too worried about the fact that he got weak. He never planned to kiss Jackson or to tell him 'this is the end'. Because, in fact, it was just a term to keep Jackson busy until he knows how to handle all this. They couldn't be together. This would cause a catastrophe. Not just with the public, but also inside the group. He didn't want anything to change. Everything was good as it was. He was near Jackson and that was enough, at least that's what he told himself. Jaebum was screwed. How could he get out of all this? He really didn't know. The only thing that would help, would be talking with Jinyoung. He really needed to talk to the other, but he couldn't just wake him up.

He didn't notice Jackson had already finished and was looking at Jaebum with a worried face.
"You alright?" The younger asked.
"Yeah, everything's okay. Go to sleep, Jackson."
"You're not my mom." Jackson said, rolling his eyes. Afterwards he just went towards his room. Suddenly Jaebum grabbed his arm, pulled Jackson towards his chest and just kissed him. Jackson looked at his hyung in surprise. Before he could return the kiss, Jaebum already let him go again and went to the bathroom.
"Good night, Jackson." Jaebum said, closing the door and locking himself in the bathroom. Jackson blinked more often than usual and kept looking at the door. After a few seconds, which felt like hours, Jackson finally left to his room.

Jinyoung, watched all of what was happening outside through the little gap between door and door stock. He had to put his hand on his mouth so he wouldn't make a sound. As soon as both left to different rooms, Jinyoung returned to his bed, crying.