005

They had to promote their new songs for another 3 weeks. Everyday was basically the same: dance practice, vocal or rap practice and, or going on stage. Their performances were awesome, every member put all strength he had into the dances and in their voices, but now they needed some rest and peace.

Jackson and Jaebum didn't really talk much at all in those past 3 weeks. Jackson ignored Jaebum as much as he could and avoided him every time they didn't need to be together. Jaebum on the other hand just pretended that he didn't notice or that he just didn't care about Jackson avoiding him at all. At first Jackson's hope was that Jaebum would feel bad at some point, but instead with every passing day his heart broke a little more. He didn't know how he was actually able to survive those 3 weeks and he couldn't think of their future together. How was supposed to survive that way? He didn't know.

After their last performance they went to a popular club together. It was risky without any security, but they needed to experience some good old nightlife. They dressed differently so people wouldn't recognize them too fast, but to be honest, not a single one of the 7 members was someone a fangirl or a fanboy wouldn't notice.

They had a good time in the club. The DJ played really good music, perfect for dancing. The people were in a good mood and since it was during the week, there weren't too many fans. Point for team peace, they thought.

Jaebum, Jinyoung, BamBam and Youngjae chilled in the v.i.p area, while Yugyeom, Mark and Jackson danced on a big dance floor. Jaebum kept watching Jackson dance with some girls for a while before he got distracted by Jinyoung's question.
"Hyung? Why don't you apologize to Jackson? I know he doesn't feel good about the other day." Jinyoung askwd. Back that day every member listened to their fight. Jaebum didn't answer, he just didn't want to. He looked back to the dance floor, noticing Jackson and Mark were gone. Only Yugyeom was left, dancing with some girls. It didn't even take two seconds before he heard somebody calling his name.
"Jaebum! Listen!" Mark called out to Jaebum with a worried face. Jaebum was confused.
"What is it, hyung?" He finally managed to ask.
"It's Jackson, he's gone." Mark answered, looking for Jackson on the dance floor. "He danced with some girls before he and one of them went to the bar. He didn't return and I couldn't see him anymore." Mark added to his previous answer. Jaebum stood up, he knew what he had to do and he would make Jackson regret it.

After Jaebum found one of the other girls, Jackson danced with before, he asked for the other girl's address. He easily got it when he smiled at the little black haired girl. He knew she was an IGOT7, it was just too easy. Afterwards he told the members he would leave for Jackson and find him.

Mark watched worried as Jaebum was leaving the club.
"I see you're worried." BamBam said suddenly. Mark looked at him
"Well, yes. Didn't you see how angry Jaebum was?"
"I did, but you shouldn't worry too much about Jackson. At least, he did it on purpose to make Jaebum angry and get him somewhere where they're alone." BamBam answered smiling.
"Wait, you knew Jackson would leave?" Mark asked, completely confused.
"We all knew, I guess." Yugyeom said, entering the v.i.p area.
"Know what?" Jinyoung asked, looking at the members one by one. The others were looking at him with a big smile.
"So, there is someone left! Should we tell him or wait until he figures out by himself?" Yugyeom asked informally with a wide grin on his face.