011

Jackson kept looking into Jaebum's eyes for quite a while. He was fascinated by the dark colour of his eyes and it seemed they were getting darker, and deeper with every passing second. As Jaebum licked his lips, Jackson woke up. Now he was able to look at the whole situation in front of him and what he did by himself. His gaze went to the door. Did he really lock the door? Wait, when did he get so confident? And why isn't he confident anymore? He looked back in Jaebum's direction, just to notice the other one was in front of him now, only a few inches between them. Jackson looked up into Jaebum's face, a beautiful face, a face that looked at him like he was Jaebum's favourite dish. Jackson blinked at him, then he took a few steps back. Jaebum followed him with every step he made back towards the wall.
"What are you doing Jackson?" Jaebum asked with a devilish little smirk. Jackson went all red after that question.
"W-what? Uh, I-I-I was worried. You made those noises. Uh, I thought, maybe you were hurt?" his answer sounded actually more like a question. Jaebum kept following Jackson until he reached the wall. Jackson was still looking at his face. Jaebum put his hands right and left beside Jackson's head.
"You want to be mine, don't you?"
"I-I don't know what you're saying, stupid Jaebum!" Jackson answered after looking at Jaebum's arms. He looked back at Jaebum's face. Well, why did he come in after all? He knew what Jaebum was doing alone when he heard those noises his leader made. He knew it and he still went inside. Okay, Jackson had to admit he had dreamed of such a situation. Now he could get what he wanted, but he hesitated to just tell the person he loved the most, that he wanted to belong to him? That Jackson wanted to be loved by him, with his body and soul?

Jaebum became impatient. He wanted Jackson to tell him he wanted him. To be honest, he wanted Jackson to tell him he loves him, but why did the younger one take so long just to say so? Ugh, he really became impatient. He leaned forward and kissed Jackson. It wasn't one of those shy, cute kisses. This one was hot and full of passion. If Jackson wouldn't tell him 'I love you, I want you.' with his free will, then Jaebum just had to make him say it.

Jackson felt Jaebum's lips on his own. He was surprised by the sudden move the older made. Jackson wasn't prepared for this, but he had to admit that he really liked it. Jackson felt Jaebum's tongue craving for entrance into Jackson's mouth and he just let it happen. They shared their hot, passionate kiss for a while. Jaebum looked at Jackson. His little lover was all red, just like a tomato. Jaebum thought it was really cute and smirked at Jackson a little. Jackson saw his smirk immediately and his eyes started to glint a little. That was even cuter, but now wasn't the time for cute stuff. Jaebum's smirked turned into a devilish one again. As a reaction of that Jackson got even redder. Jaebum kissed Jackson's skin right beneath his left ear. Jackson didn't know what happened to him, but he felt like he was melting underneath Jaebum's kisses and touches. At the same time he was afraid of all the feelings Jaebum awakened in him. Jackson wanted to run away since he didn't know how to handle this situation, but he also had to admit that he liked it too much. Jaebum felt Jackson's worries.
"Jackson, if you want to wait we can wait a little longer." Jaebum finally managed to say. He surely didn't want to stop, but he had to make sure Jackson was ready for it, and right now he wasn't. Jackson looked at him. Was he ready to do that? It hasn't been that long since they kind of got together again. They didn't even know if they were something like lovers. At least Jackson didn't know, because they never talked about it. Jaebum smiled a little at Jackson. "It's alright, Jackson. I can wait." Jaebum kissed Jackson's cheeks and hugged him tight to himself. "You leave now okay? Wait for me in the living room. I will be there in a few minutes." Jaebum said. Jackson looked into his face.
"You sure it's okay?" Jackson asked. He feared Jaebum would be mad at him.
"Yes. Now leave. I'll be there."
"O-okay." Jackson left the bathroom. Jaebum watched him leaving. He sighed and leaned against the cold wall, but he was happy. His little Jackson really had some deep feelings for him and if his Jackson needed some more time, Jaebum would give it to him. First they had to talk about all this.

Jackson was sitting on the couch in the living room. He was still nervous, but he stopped as Jaebum entered, smiling at him.
"You're okay, yeah?" Jaebum asked.
"Yeah, but I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come in. I was so sure I could do it, but I guess I'm not." Jackson leaned against Jaebum's shoulder. "Please don't hate me." Jackson added.
"You should know by now that I'm not able to hate you. It's okay, Jackson. I think it really was a little too early." Jaebum put his arm around Jackson.
"So, what are we? Are we lovers like Mark and Jinyoung? Or are we something different?"
"We could be like Mark and Jinyoung if you want to." Jaebum was a little bit afraid of Jacksons answer.
"I would love to." Jackson answered and looked into Jaebum's face, red as a tomato again.
"That's what I wanted to hear!" Jaebum put Jacksons face between his hands. Jackson kept looking at him. Jaebum finally kissed Jackson on his lips and hugged him tight to himself. He loved everything of Jackson, starting at his beautiful soft lips. Jackson wanted this moment to last forever. He loved the feeling of Jaebum's arms around him. He never wanted to leave. Like this it was just perfect.
"Jaebum. You know, I love you." Jackson said.
"I love you too, Jackson." Jaebum answered and kissed his forehead.