EPILOGUE

don't delete this book from your library just yet, i'm going to make several bonus chapters

๑๑๑

"Your giant ugly ass head is blocking my view, move aside bitch."

"Excuse you, bitch, I am the view."

"One more time with that bullshit."

Park Soo-Ra sighed as she watched Yoongi and Hoseok bickered animatedly. She's sitting on the top of her brother's car while waiting for her boyfriend to show up.

"Can't we just head to the beach already? It's so hot here," Jimin whined, leaning on Jeongguk's shoulder while the younger glared at him.

"No. We're waiting for my friends and Soo-Ra's boyfriend so shut the fuck up." Jinyoung replied, not even looking up from his phone.

Just a few minutes later, a minivan appeared into view and Soo-Ra could already hear the booming music from inside it.

"Where are the red carpet? The party has arrived," Bambam said through the opened window.

"More like the disaster has arrived." Yoongi grumbled under his breath.

"Hello my peasants! Nice to meet y'all again!" Jackson chirped as he got out of the minivan with Mark linked on his arm.

"Hey pussies, what's up." Jaebum came next only wearing a swimming shorts with no shirt whatsoever.

"Hi everyone!" Youngjae giggled as a grin crawled upon Soo-Ra's face. She immediately hopped off the car before she ran to hug Youngjae.

"Youngjaee!" she squeals. Everybody knows Soo-Ra likes Youngjae the most because he's the least perverted mind, hell the boy is even more innocent than her.

"Where's my hug at bitch." Yugyeom said, being the last to get out of the minivan.

"Ask Bambam for one." Soo-Ra replied, the said boy dabs at Yugyeom in which the latter grimaced as a response.

"We just need Taehyung." Soo-Ra proclaimed just as her ringtone went off.

I'm a barbie girl, in a barbie world~

Jaebum snickered once he heard them while Jackson burst out laughing. Soo-Ra glared at the two boys before answering the call.

"Helloooo. What, why? Oh. Okay, bye. I love you too."

Soo-Ra ended the call with a slight frown on her face, "Is something wrong?" Hoseok asked with concern.

"Um, nothing. Just that Taehyung couldn't come." Soo-Ra mumbled quietly.

"Don't worry about him. Maybe something came up, come on let's get on already!" Bambam exclaimed before running toward the beach.

"Aren't we forgetting someone though?" Youngjae asked, everyone thought for a moment before shrugging. "Huh, must've been wrong then."

"Let's go!" Jackson shouted, following after Bambam while at the same time dragging Mark with him.

Soo-Ra sighed, disappointed that Taehyung couldn't make it before deciding that she should try to just have fun.

"You motherfuckers forgot me!"

Halting in their steps, they turned to see Woozi and a short brown haired girl beside him.

"Shin-Hye, my bae!" Soo-Ra exclaimed, almost forgetting what happened just a minute ago.

"You forgot me bitch! Remember that we were supposed to meet at the cafe first?" Shin-Hye growled, letting out her inner Satan. Soo-Ra blinked innocently at her before grinning sheepishly.