-1-

Getting up...

I woke up because of my stupid alarm clock. Ughhhh why this is our first day back to school.

It's going to be hell for me.

"Jodie! Get up it's your first day back" my step mom yelled from down stairs. I don't even like her. She just married my dad for his money.Bitch.

"I'm up!" I yelled back as I got out of my bed.

I went in the bathroom to take a shower that took about 10 minutes.

I then got out and put on a black and gray shirt and some skinny jeans with Converse All star black shoes and then I put my hair in a bun. I looked in the mirror *looking good Jodie* I said to my self then walked down starts.

"Where's Dad?" I asked Jessy AKA my evil step mom.

"Oh he's at work so that means I can finally go shopping" she said jumping up and down like a little girl. So immature.

"Sounds exciting" I said grabbing my book bag and walking out the door. I don't want to be near that lady right now.

At school...

Riding on the bus was already hell. Can you image what school would be loek for me?

"Jodie!" I saw Cindy scream and ran up to me.

"Cindy!!" I jumped and gave her a hug. I have I see her in like 6 months. She was my best friend but I'll have to talk to her and hang out with her again.

"So.. Did you hear about the New teacher? They say hes going to be so hot" she moaned. She is a thirsty hoe. How I love her.

"Really? I don't know. What's his name?" I said walking into the school and looking around.

"I think his name starts with an E or something like that" an she's calling him hot even tho she doesn't know his name.

"Okay well I'll see you a lunch or something" I gave her a hug and walked to my locker.

Looks like shit. I said closing it. I'll just take my book bag with me.

Bell...

"All students need to get to first hour right away. We are so happy you guys are back. Have a great day." The announcement guy told is from the speakers.

*math it is* I walled to look for my math class. But I was something even worse. My EX making out when the most popular drama queen in school. That's why I broke up with him. He can't keep his dick to himself.

I stopped looking and found my class.

Heyyyy this is all I can write ATM before I have to get going. This is just the first chapter of the new book and I hope y'all like it. You guys will get what's happening soon PEACE✌