chapter 10

I've been here in Joker's mansion for 3 weeks now, i didn't saw anything else than this walls... And the image of Yan's dead body. It never bothered me to see dead people... Hey i caused their death...but Yan was my friend. And still this situation showed me that I'm still a human. The past weeks Joker and his men had jobs to do and of course I joined them. We drew the attention of the whole country to us. Everyone knew the Joker and his Explosive Princess.

I sat in my room and just had a hot bath. I remembered what Joker said. He knew who was the killer of my parents. I slipped in an oversized, knee length sweatshirt and the fluffiest socks ever. I went to Joker's room, which was just a few meters away. I knocked on the door, which was covered with sketches and HAHAHAHA's. It took a few seconds before i heard him groan. "What?!" I entered the room. "I said 'what', not come in!" "Ah screw you J. I have a question." "Then ask! And hurry up!" "Who killed my parents?" Silence and it remained for a while. "It's a long story Alex." "I've got time..." "Okay." I sat down on his messy bed and stared at him. "Back then the biggest and meanest villains were the kings of this city... Your dad was one of them. One day he and a killer named Sniper blew up the city hall, but they didn't knew that the head of the criminals was in the building." "The head? You mean someone like a king of kings?" "Yes. She was bad...really bad." "She? A woman?" He nodded. "She controlled everything. Every deal that has been made brought money to her. But still no one, except for a small group of villain, knew who she was until that day. Once the city hall burned , a woman came running out, burning like a candle. She broke down on the stairs in front of it. Your dad and Sniper saw who they hurt and suddenly the whole criminal world knew that they hurt the Chief, how she called herself. The worst thing was that she was also the mayor's wife. Her follower and cops began to hunt them and eventually they overkilled Sniper. A headshot, strangled and burned... Your dad was scared that you and your mom could get hurt or even killed, so he brought you away. But they found you all and killed your dad. As they wanted to kill you, your mom saved you and was murdered herself." Tears ran down my cheek. Dad made a mistake and got killed for it. "Is anyone still alive from back then?" I asked sobbing. "Yes... The Chief." That bitch was still alive?! "Where's she?" "In her mansion, up in the hills."